It's Hump Day 04/12/17

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Hump Day 04/12/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning my peeps! :mrgreen:

What's everyone got planned for today?? Same ol same ol around here. Work for me and then dinner (short dinner) with a co worker!! Today Jackie should be leaving and making her way here for Easter. It's a six hour drive for her, but depending on what time she leaves as to whether she hits DC traffic. She mentioned leaving around 3-4 pm this afternoon. Other than that, that's about all the excitement I have going on today. A grocery store trip is on order, but I'm going to pawn that off on Shawn :shock:

So, what's happening in your neck of the woods??

Wanda - how are you feeling?? Leslie - are you any better yet?? How are those Tigers doing??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: It's Hump Day 04/12/17

Post by Wanda »

Good morning! I am feeling terrible and awful. Flu is so bad. I hurt all over. Nothing helps. Hungry but can't eat. Sleepy but can't fall asleep (without meds). Just ugh.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Here's what stinks - I am home; can't go to work. I could scrap. But I feel tooo horrible.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Dylan is going back to school! HiphIp horaay!
Taking oldest to an appt. Then hopefully getting my blood work done for my Dr's appt next week. Then home to quiet till the bus brings them home
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

heading out to meet with a contractor in a little while. Then the rest of the day is a much needed play day. friend and I are headed on a road trip to where ever...we just get in the car and wonder, stop and eat and shop at what grabs our attention....usually quilt shops and sometimes the car heads towards one of the very few scrap stores that is still left in our state. Wanda, feel better and take care of yourself! If it gets to the point of not being able to breath get yourself to the hospital. We have had two deaths at work from this crazy virus that is going around....not that I want to scare you! :o
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Wanda - feel better. That just sucks! My boss stayed home yesterday (very unusual for him). We are betting he has the flu.

Me - just work today. Hoping if I feel like it tonight to get some pictures put up in boxes that I have sorted and clean my scrappy room a bit.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just hanging at the condo today! More scrapping!! Yea!! I've already done 10 pages. I can't go home till all the pics I brought are scrapped. HAHA I did a craft day with at friend yesterday and then we hit a scrap store and a wood store. I wish there was a quick way to load pics here from my phone. I would share way more. ;)
Wanda take care of yourself!
Have a super Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy, enjoy your visit with Jackie and Everly Claire.
Wanda, Leslie - hope you're both on the mend soon.
Patti, your day sounds fun! Enjoy your road trip!

I'm dehydrating livers and hearts today. I have to stop by the vets office tomorrow on my way to market to pay on LoLa's bill. Last time I was there I sat my purse on the floor while I restocked the office and Ira (Dr. Tochiki's dog) had her face planted in my purse looking for her treats. :lol: Also need to pull out the sewing machine and make some bows and neckties. I'm still learning so I have to make myself sit down to sew.
Hope you all have a happy hump day!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”