It's Wednesday - 9/12/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Wednesday - 9/12/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies.

What's everyone up to today? Normal work day for me and School for Garrett. He has some make up work to do today due to missing some classes for appointments, but he should be able to catch up quickly.

Nothing on the agenda for us tonight (that I'm aware of)....maybe some tv or something. It'll be nice not to have anything that has to be done!!

Have a great day ladies....will check in later!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Wednesday - 9/12/18

Post by BarbP »

Nothing new or exciting here, other than a little record-breaking heat wave. I think we have all the issues worked out from the insurance problem caused by my move to a Medicare advantage plan. I'm still confused about a few things but they should work themselves out as we go along.

Still working on that memory album for a niece (it's a gift to her, requested by my husband on behalf of his brother; the niece is the brother's only child). We're meeting for lunch in CO Springs this Saturday. I had hoped to have the book done so I could give it to her, but I don't think that's gong to happen unless I really push it hard. I can at least show her what's done and ask what else she would like me to include.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy it is always nice to have a free evening just to chill! DH is looking forward to that tonight as well. Our little football player left for Hawaii early this morning so we don't have any sports games for a week.
Barb good luck on that book. I know she will LOVE whatever you have for her. Yea for the insurance issues letting up. I don't think people really fully understand until you've been there what a hassle it is.
I finished sewing some more oven dresses this morning. I'm going to lunch in a bit with a neighbor for her birthday. Then I may come home and sew some more and maybe clean a little.

Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, sometimes you just have to go home and do nothing after work/school. Barb, good news about the insurance. I would take the book and show the niece and see what else she would like in it. Tamara, hope you enjoyed the birthday lunch with the neighbor. DH and I just watched one tv show tonight after I finally got home and then I was like I’m ready to go to bed. Another early night for me :)
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I hope to get back on track soon.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”