It's Monday! 9.10.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Monday! 9.10.18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!! What are you all doing this fine day?

I am going to breakfast with a longtime friend who is in town. I am pretty excited since I don't usually go out for breakfast much and we are going to a really good place. I have a dr. appt at noon. It is my yearly one with my neuorolgist. The only question I have for her is would cannabis help me? :o Not that I am looking to take it if and when it is legal. I just have so many family members talking about it.
It's exercise day as always. I've gained two pounds and although it doesn't sound like much, my fat has redistributed and its awful!! :evil:
We may be meeting with friends tonight about their recent trip to Hong Kong but not sure if DH will want to go after a work day so we will have to see what kind of mood he is in. His legs have been strangely hurting him lately.
Happy Monday to you!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Monday! 9.10.18

Post by sdwhru »

Hope you enjoyed your breakfast “date” with your friend. Hope your doctor app’t went okay and you discussed with her about the cannabis use.

I woke up at 2 am (after going to asleep at 11); couldn’t go back to sleep, finally got up at 3 am and got my workout in (45 minutes of walking) and went in on to work - 3 hours early. But the good thing is I have so much to do and it was nice and quiet and no traffic hardly (I was at work before 5:30 am). I did work til quitting time and come home and took a 30 minute nap and now I’m laying in bed and it isn’t 9 yet. But I know tomorrow will be another long day.

Return to “Daily Chatter”