Sunday 9.9.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 9.9.18

Post by Tamara »

It's Sunday! What do y'all have planned?

I am in the midst of making a peach pie for dinner today my son brought us some peaches last week from his tree I slice them and froze them and now I'm going to use them and let them taste them. 😁
Today's more of a rest day after making 20 quarts and 54 pints of spaghetti sauce.

I'm hoping to get to the Chevron challenge layout today. Maybe later we are just having a baked potato bar for dinner so that won't be hard to pull together after church.
Hope you have a great day!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Sunday 9.9.18

Post by sdwhru »

Another day of working for me, but after working a really long day yesterday I did at least sleep in this morning. But at least I've been able to work from home while I'm working. Cocoa has been "jumpy" today so have had to be vigilant about her not moving too much - just a few more days of crate rest; thank goodness
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:28 pm Another day of working for me, but after working a really long day yesterday I did at least sleep in this morning. But at least I've been able to work from home while I'm working. Cocoa has been "jumpy" today so have had to be vigilant about her not moving too much - just a few more days of crate rest; thank goodness
Is she a puppy? Working from home sounds better than having to leave the house but I am sure sometimes it is still hard.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:42 pm
sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:28 pm Another day of working for me, but after working a really long day yesterday I did at least sleep in this morning. But at least I've been able to work from home while I'm working. Cocoa has been "jumpy" today so have had to be vigilant about her not moving too much - just a few more days of crate rest; thank goodness
Is she a puppy? Working from home sounds better than having to leave the house but I am sure sometimes it is still hard.
No, she is a 5 year old Doxie but has done something to her right leg - strict crate rest except to go outside to bathroom and hopefully it will be better
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:04 pm
Tamara wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:42 pm
No, she is a 5 year old Doxie but has done something to her right leg - strict crate rest except to go outside to bathroom and hopefully it will be better
I like that that is hard keeping her in there. She probably was me out Jumping All Over You. Good luck with her 😉
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”