Friday Sept. 7, 2018

Tamara
Challenge Team

Friday Sept. 7, 2018

Post by Tamara »

I know I started this thread this morning! Where did it go? This is weird.
I was saying that today I was going to head to my dads to visit. He was having muscle spasms from the waist down and hurting quite a bit. I had planned on stopping for tomatoes on my way home. My dad mentioned several fruit stands in his community and he wanted a box of peaches so we went for a ride. I found tomatoes for $10 a box normally $22 this year so I scored big time and even bought two more than planned. My daughter has a super busy schedule with kids and her etsy orders and didn't know if she would get time to make some so she said she would pay me to do it. I told DH that and he about died. He would be up all night processing. I had a great idea and told her she could take them home and process them herself since we were doing the majority of the work. My dad forgot about his pain and was happy to get peaches. It was a good visit for both of us.

Now I am in the basement where it is cool just chilling!
Grocery store run tonight and that's it for today!
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Friday Sept. 7, 2018

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Friday, Tamara! Fresh fruit? yummy!!! Glad you had a good visit with your dad; those are always enjoyable

Supper with girlfriends was good; it had been too long since we got together. We ate at Sergio's; I had never eaten there; excellent Ziti

Return to “Daily Chatter”