It's Thursday 9.6.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Thursday 9.6.18

Post by Tamara »

Happy Thursday everyone! Whacha all doing today?? It's the day before Friday, that should make some of you pretty happy.

I'm just chillin at home today with nothing that absolutely has to get done. I think I'll work some in the scrap room, exercise and watch Netflix!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: It's Thursday 9.6.18

Post by Beth »

I clean for my son every other week for some extra money. SO I did that this morning. Came home and got in the pool with the girls ( 4 labs). Then I started to mow the yard but we got a nice thunderstorm. It has been so humid....cooled it off a bit. Making some snickerdoodles now. Hope to go work on my Saturday Challenge a lil later. I have my idea just need to put it all together. Hope everyone is having an awesome day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Thursday 9.6.18

Post by sdwhru »

I picked up Game Night to watch while I was working at home tonight :lol: it was pretty cute; a little too much language for my taste but it was funny. It has rained off and on here since Tuesday; couple of flood warnings in the middle of the night and day. Just having to keep the one dog from doing anything. Supposed to meet my knitting friends for supper tomorrow night so glad to do that. Haven't seen them since July.

Return to “Daily Chatter”