Happy Wednesday - 9/5/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Wednesday - 9/5/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

Headed out the door in about 15 minutes...gotta drop G off early as I have to be clocked in by 745 this morning. Of course it's my early day, so that's pretty exciting. Today will be brutal at work as we're down soooo many doctors. Today we only have two and one leaves at noon. It's going to be a really slow day for sure.

Garrett was not able to get his contacts in again last week so we're taking a break this week. Shawn reminded him yesterday that we could just help him here, so G is going to take Shawn up on that offer. He and a friend will be going to the YMCA after school today to work out....Marching band practice tomorrow night, home football game Friday night, Marching band practice Saturday, and G is going to take his driving test again as well on Saturday.....full schedule for G for sure!

Our evening is going to be relaxing. No plans that I know of except to pick up Gs scripts from the pharmacy, but I can do that on the way home....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Wednesday - 9/5/18

Post by Tamara »

Any short day is a happy day! Yea for Tammy! Enjoy

I'm fasting this morning till after some bloodwork. I'm doing every test for both doctor appts. No sense in having to fast twice :mrgreen:
I'm getting a couple of batches of laundry done too
I have a haircut this morning. I need to make chocolate chip cookies today and also have the girls for an activity this afternoon and another flag football game of my grandson. Last week was my first and I loved watching it.
Hoping to get a few other things done today as well.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

I left work much earlier than anticipated today. G wound up having a bout with his depression today (and suicide was in conversation last night), so I talked to his guidance counselor today, and they're going to have the school psychologist talk to him this week. I called his Drs office and they told us to go to the emergency room. Well four hours later and we were still waiting so he finally decided that he wanted to just go home....so that pretty much consumed my whole day. Just hanging out with Garrett and the kittens. Hopefully he'll wake up tomorrow feeling better.

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Tammy, I have no words - just know I'm thinking about Garrett and you. Hope if he takes his driving test again that he does well on it.

Tamara, you are always so busy.

Took Cocoa to the vet - strict crate rest and Deramaxx for a week; she isn't going to be too happy about this. She was too tense at the vet for him to tell if she had sprained her leg or tore her ACL, etc.

Tammy, did you ever use your kit from the Wild Hare Kit club? Did they specialize it for you??
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:10 pm Tammy, did you ever use your kit from the Wild Hare Kit club? Did they specialize it for you??
No I haven't used it yet......but yes!! I'm very happy with it, and it's everything that I like and WILL use. My only dislike about the whole thing is that each month you have to go in a redo everything, it's not automatically shipped.

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:10 pm Oh, Tammy, I have no words - just know I'm thinking about Garrett and you. Hope if he takes his driving test again that he does well on it.
He takes a very low dose of sertraline/fluoxitene now....and he seemed to be doing really well. Not sure what caused this bout the past couple of days. He's always such a happy kid.. It breaks my heart.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”