It's Tuesday - 9/04/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday - 9/04/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies...

What's on everyones agenda today??

Work for me until five, and then G has marching band practice from 6-8:30 pm. I plan on finishing the totals for August, and picking a winner for the August gift certificate. I have five challenges totaled so far, and if they're any indication of the remaining challenges, then we may very well reach 50 creations and the prize increases! Wouldn't that be awesome??

Not much else planned here today....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Tuesday - 9/04/18

Post by BarbP »

My insurance glitches continue... I have proof of coverage now, but when I put in my monthly prescription order, instead of the usual $6 or $7 a prescription, I get a total of about $3000 for a month :o Mike is calling to tell the insurance co. to fix it, 'cause that ain't right. (If it is, I'm up a creek) Hopefully it will be an easy fix. Other than that, we're looking at low-80's temperatures and sunshine with no wind today. I haven't really gone out (other than the drive-thru at McDonalds) for several days, so today may be a good day to make a Hobby Lobby run or something ;)

Havw a great say!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Oh, Barb, hope you get the insurance cleared up quickly. Like you, Tammy, just work for me; I'm just now finishing up for the day. Jon started his new job today so I'm waiting to hear how it went; he bowls on Tuesday night (I gave it up years ago - kills my elbows). Called the vet and set up an appt for the furbaby - mostly so we can just have her checked out. I will have to take off long enough tomorrow to take care of that.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

My day was so busy it kind of got away from me. I sewed this morning so I stayed upstairs most of the day. Didn't make it downstairs to the computer. Dinner dishes soccer Post Office run Pharmacy pickup .
Tomorrow I'll have more time to scrap!
Happy Tuesday on a feels like Monday kind of day. 🙃
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”