Happy Labor Day Ladies - 9/3/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Labor Day Ladies - 9/3/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

Getting ready to head out the door to have lunch with the inlaws like we always do on Labor Day Weekend. It's a Family Style Buffet type thing where they continuously bring you food to your table until you're finished and then after there are carnival games outside. G absolutely loves the dime toss....

Then home to finish up the laundry and prepare for the upcoming week. Lots of paperwork to still be completed for Garrett, he needs some notebooks as well, that we'll probably stop and get while we're out. Actually we need several different things so we'll be running errands as well today.

We picked up a momma cat and 2 babies on Friday from the SPCA to foster. Hopefully this go round will be easier, and I won't become too attached to the animals.....lord knows our house is already full....

What's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Labor Day Ladies - 9/3/18

Post by Tamara »

We are chillin around the house today. Grilling hamburgers and s'more dip on the Traeger. Just put up all my fall decorations. maybe I'll squeeze in some scrapping. I am excited for fall weather. While we were in Colorado the last two days it was pleasantly perfect weather. I could do fall temps all year round.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Happy Labor Day Ladies - 9/3/18

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like a really busy day, Tammy! The buffet with games sounds like fun, tho. Tamara, s’more dip? Sounds interesting.

My DH had to go to the hospital to check on his stepfather, since Friday it seems like things have been crazy. Anyway Jack went to the ER with fluid on his lungs and some other issues. They transferred him up to the City. I think Jack is doing better but he may have to stay another night in the hospital - not sure yet. Hopefully when Jon is there today he will be there when the doc makes his round. My fur baby seems to be.a bit better; still not a 100%. We had some Rimdayl in the house so we gave her a 1/4 last night to see if that would help. If she isn’t better by midweek to the vet she goes. I got a couple of LO’s done for August challenges yesterday so I got to get them uploaded here in just a bit and hopefully get a few more ones done. Hope you have a good Labor Day!

Return to “Daily Chatter”