It's Friday!!!! 8.31.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Friday!!!! 8.31.18

Post by Tamara »

Happy Friday to you all! And Labor day weekend!
It's my granddaughters birthday today. Can hardly wait to see her reaction to her dance book I made her. She's a teenager now, so hard to believe!
I am just going to do a little scrapping today, exercise and packing for our weekend get away. It's an easy day for me.
Have a great one!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Friday!!!! 8.31.18

Post by tammyfolk »

Ran out of time this morning to start the daily thread....thanks Tamara!!

I'm home from work early, as we had another power outage today! Had the opportunity to come home, so I took it. Garrett doesn't have school today so we went to the SPCA to pick up a momma cat and 2 kittens to foster. He's currently at the gym with one of his school friends, and I'm taking advantage of the peace and quiet!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Hopefully my medical insurance situation is straightened out. I received THE letter stating my Senior Advantage plan starts September 1; I have a temporary card from my insurance company and will get the permanent one within a couple of weeks. It's a big relief to have this resolved.

I'm still working on several scrapbok projects, and my desk still looks like a cyclone went through here.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Sounds like everyone has had good days; Tammy, hope you get the job would rather have. If possible, resist doing the steriod injection in your knees. You can only have couple of those in your lifetime so put it off as long as possible.

We got out about 30 minutes early but then I came home and worked so I wouldn't have to work this weekend. Tomorrow is OU's first home game of the season so Jon & I are going to it. I shall sweat my ta'tas off LOL; we are too cheap to pay for parking so we walk about a mile each way to the football stadium. It is an 11 am game and by the time it should be about through it should be close to 97 degrees - yay! It will probably be later tomorrow before I feel like getting on - hope everyone has an enjoyable Saturday!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

BarbP wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:41 pm Hopefully my medical insurance situation is straightened out. I received THE letter stating my Senior Advantage plan starts September 1; I have a temporary card from my insurance company and will get the permanent one within a couple of weeks. It's a big relief to have this resolved.

I'm still working on several scrapbok projects, and my desk still looks like a cyclone went through here.
Yea Barb that is wonderful news! I know how frustrating that can be. I have all my challenges for the month ready and am trying desparately to clean up after each one. You know as well as I do that it won't last long but for mow I am trying to make it happen. baby steps. You scrapbook so much you will be cleaned up before you know it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Greetings everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”