Thursday 8/30/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 8/30/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

another crazy busy day here again today!! Another interview at 8:00 am this morning, then work at 9:00 am, then I have an orthopedics appt for my knee at 10:00 - see told you, busy. Then I work til 5:30 or until the last Pt is gone.

G has band practice this afternoon from 6- 8:30 pm, and Shawn and I have dinner at the inlaws (sister is still here).

The job interview went great (I think) as you never know about these types of things. I got lucky. The DA got stuck on a phone call and the office manager was the only one that I interviewed with. She was great! My friend Lisa that works there as well was even able to come in and say hi...She said they'd make a decision in about two weeks as they are hiring a new Asst DA as well, that I'd be working with. So we'd learn together! Thank you guys for all the good luck vibes!!

G wasn't able to put the contacts in again. Poor kid, but Shawn and I both have contacts that we're going to let him try at home, and then let him go back....why on earth did we not think of that earlier! DOH!

Have a great one ladies....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 8/30/18

Post by Tamara »

just getting caught up on a few phone calls. Packing for the weekend trip, doing a couple loads of laundry and hanging at home all day. Life is good! Ready for a relaxing afternoon!
Happy Thursday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, how did today's interview go? And the knee app't? Good idea about letting Garret trying contacts at home. Hope you enjoyed your dinner with the inlaws

Tamara, hope you enjoy your weekend trip.

I'm hoping to get in some good scrapping time this weekend as I know the next two weeks will be NUTS at work. Working on those returns that have to be filled by 9/15 or they are late and these are my procrastinating clients. Then from there to the October 15th deadline (individuals). Just hope I keep my patience during this time LOL
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:52 pm Tammy, how did today's interview go? And the knee app't? Good idea about letting Garret trying contacts at home. Hope you enjoyed your dinner with the inlaws

Tamara, hope you enjoy your weekend trip.

I'm hoping to get in some good scrapping time this weekend as I know the next two weeks will be NUTS at work. Working on those returns that have to be filled by 9/15 or they are late and these are my procrastinating clients. Then from there to the October 15th deadline (individuals). Just hope I keep my patience during this time LOL
Interview today was very formal, and as I was sitting there during the interview I was totally second guessing myself as to whether I really wanted to work there or not. I soooooo have my heart set on the job in the district attorneys office.

Knee appointment went ok. Had more x-rays taken. Today has been three weeks since my fall. Knees look ok, but my left knee cap is the issue. She wanted to give me a shot, but I chickened out. We're going to wait one more week, then do a phone f/u. At any time between now and then I can call for a shot. Then an MRI is next. Lots of exercises to do too.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”