Wednesday - August 29th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - August 29th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

What's everyone have on their agendas today?? Work for me, and then the interview right after @ the DA's office. G is going to the eye doctor again today to try the contacts (yet again). Poor kid wants them so badly, but just can't seem to get past his very long eyelashes....hopefully today will be the day. If he could practice at home that would be one thing, but if he can't get them in in the office, then he can't even take them home with him. :roll:

Other than that, I'm sure we'll watch a tv show or something. And I'll probably play in my scrap room for a bit, getting the site ready for the first of the month....banner, new thread forum, etc.

Have a great one ladies....and Barb, the 1st of September is just a few days away!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Wednesday - August 29th, 2018

Post by BarbP »

Ha, thanks Tammy! It will all be OK in the end, just a pain in the behind right now. Goodl uck with the job interview!

My scrap room looks as though a tornado blazed through it :o In addition to challenges and vacation scrapping, I've been working on a memory book for a niece and her dad (one of Mike's many brothers). It looks as though a scrapbooking bomb went off in here. The cats can't even find a good spot on my desk to lie down :lol:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy Good vibes coming your way for the job interview.
Poor Garret, every girl would glady take his long eyelashes. Hope he can feel better with the contacts today but yes walking around for a few minutes with them in would be hard to make a decision.
Yes Sept 1 is right around the corner, for a minute I thought you were reminding Barb about a challenge and I am suppose to post that day :lol: :lol: I am leaving town that morning so I will post before I go. Wishing you the nest of insurance luck that there could possibly be Barb!

Today I am sewing! I know I haven't done that in forever. Getting some more dish towels finished up. I am doing chores and such in between breaks so here I am catching up at the computer. We have a flag football game for our grandson tonight. It is his first try at football. His little brother played a great game last night. I asked him how it felt sitting on the sidelines and he said when they left home he told his mom "well this is certainly going to be interesting being on the sideline!" He is such a funny kid.
Well back to sewing!
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Well, how did the job interview go, Tammy? Hopefully, Garret gets the “hang” of the contacts. I’m sure he would like them so much better than glasses. Barb, sounds like you have been super busy scrapping - hang in there about the insurance. Tamara, I’m envious that you can sew. I never learned and now I don’t feel like I have time to learn so I don’t try....DH got his job letter offer today so he should start in September sometime (not sure of the exact date yet). Then 60 days after he can get health insurance - yeah! That is the main thing as our health insurance is more than our house payment right now - ugh - for not the greatest of coverage - a very high deductible.

Return to “Daily Chatter”