It's Tuesday - 8/21/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday - 8/21/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....off to work here in a few.

Not much happening here today.....looks like rain for sure today. I'm pretty sure we've had all that we've needed this year!!

My plans were to play in my scrap room last night while G was at the SPCA and Shawn was at the LLWS, but wound up getting sucked into Luther on Netflix....seriously wound up watching 4 episodes!! Tonight the plan is the same, G has band practice, and Shawn will be at the LLWS again, so it's just me.....maybe I can pull myself away from the Ipad long enough to do something....

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Tuesday - 8/21/18

Post by BarbP »

Optometrist appointment this morning; haven't gone in about four years so I'm way past due. My vision has gotten worse, and my glasses are pretty much worn out. There was a coating on them that's worn off. Maybe I'll get some snazzy color with rhinestones this time :D
Mom's doctor's office called yesterday; they want to change her anti-anxiety medicine. Her current one tends to trigger some memory loss and coordination problems in people over 65. I'm fine with changing, since I'm already concerned about her memory and fall risk.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy just take your ipad into the scrap area with you! That's what I do all day.

Barb can't wait to see your bling glasses!

I'm home again today just piddling around. Just did a batch of wash and want to get some scrap kits together for the weekend retreat. Oh ya didn't I say that yesterday? Well everything happened except that so it is still on my list. Our temps have cooled down a bit so that is nice.

Happy Tuesday all!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Meetings, paperwork, meetings, paperwork!!! I had an extended lunch and was able to arrange the desks in my classroom. New principal!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I agree with Tamara, Tammy just take the ipad to the scrapping room. Eyeglasses with bling sound fun, Barb. Try not to get to overwhelmed, Lolis. Another busy day for me, just counting down the days til the weekend. However it looks like DH may have a regular job; guess we will find out for sure in a few days

Return to “Daily Chatter”