Good Morning Everyone 04/11/2017 / Tuesday

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 04/11/2017 / Tuesday

Post by tammyfolk »

sooo how is everyone this morning?? Any exciting plans??

Work for me, then hoping to get a few band errands done prior to stamp club tonight!!

G also has his 1st pre season marching band practice tonight. Can't believe this upcoming year is going to be his FOURTH season!!

I also need to hit wally world or somewhere like that as I need a few additional Easter basket items, especially since Miss Everly and Jackie will be here!

What's on your plate today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Beth
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 04/11/2017 / Tuesday

Post by Beth »

Good morning, gonna be a beautiful day in PA! I need to run to the bank and deposit checks from last night's club. Going to go to the dollar store and get a bunch of eggs and things to put in them. I am going to surprise my neighbor's little girls and hide eggs in their yard on Sunday early morning. This is the neighbor that her daughter was in the horrible accident. I am trying to do what I can for the family. I cannot even imagine what they are going through.

All ready for this evening's stamp club and I have my April 15th challenge done. I have to grab a picture of it so I can post on Saturday. Hope everyone has an awesome day.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Beth - that is a great idea. My thoughts and prayers are still with the family.

Well our trip to Hartsville turned in to an all day event so no scrapping for me yesterday. I also didn't get any baking done either. I have a farrmer's market this Thursday in Hartsville and another Saturday in Florence. I have a 40 lb. box of sweet potatoes taking up space in my laundry room that I need to start on. Happy Tuesday everyone!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Okay I guess I've really been stressed, I thought it was Wednesday all day for some reason so a little while ago I posted a a daily chatter for April 12th. I did just delete it though. Today I hope to maybe scrap a little after I enjoy some time on my patio enjoying the warm New York weather
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Beth that is the perfect thing to do for them. They are going to love you!

I did five layouts last night. Making a dent in my pics. :mrgreen: Today I am meeting a friend for a craft day. Painting a flower arrangement in a mason jar wood from Foundation Décor. Just had bacon and eggs for breakfast. Eating alone never stops me from making a full meal. lol Might have to make a Walmart stop as well. There are only three wash cloths here in the condo and no can opener. I had to poke a hole and dangerously pull up the metal and let it trickle out. lol At least it is warm and sunny. I have capris on for the first time this year. 8-)
Have a great day! Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Tamara = have fun scrapping. I posted a challenge for you!

I have the flu. Feeling really really bad. I want to sleep but can't seem to fall asleep. What the heck is that all about?
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I had work then movie and dinner with the hubby. Finally made it to see Beauty and the Beast - loved it! Very good

Return to “Daily Chatter”