It's Sunday! 8.19.18

Cassy
Prep Cook

It's Sunday! 8.19.18

Post by Cassy »

Good Morning all! I am in the process of moving one kid in and one kid out. We are also revamping and moving my scraproom. I will be out of scrapping commission for a week or two. It is so hard. This is really only day one! Today will be finishing a bit of flooring and buying trim etc. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Sunday! 8.19.18

Post by Tamara »

Oh so fun to get a new scrap room. Sometimes I wish I could move everything out and move back in a little at a time but then my house would be messy for a long time. I have had lots of free time this week and I feel like my current scrapping projects are on track but the outer perimeter is still messy. I can't seem to keep it under control because new sacks keep appearing. I really don't need any new scrap supplies for a very long time! haha
It's just DH and I today. No kids to dinner. Hoping to chill a little. He mentioned watching the new overboard movie this evening. We watched the preview last night and it looks pretty funny.

Haven't decided what's for dinner yet.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy Sunday! I overslept this morning! I'm so tired from yesterday with the sun and the heat! We didn't find a car...
Today, I want to do a little house cleaning, and work on some projects for school. Tamara, Overboard is on my to watch list!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home....went back to the mall again today to do a bit more school shopping. Shawn is still at the LLWS volunteering. Dinner plans with his family tonight when he gets home.

Working on some behind the scenes things here on the site....super excited for September!!

Laundry going, and cat litter boxes cleaned.....so yeah, the remainder of the day will be just piddling (using Jans words here) around the house...until dinner.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just got a little nap in after church; come home and did some little chores and now trying to scrap a little bit before we go back for evening service
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:07 pm Just got home....went back to the mall again today to do a bit more school shopping. Shawn is still at the LLWS volunteering. Dinner plans with his family tonight when he gets home.

Working on some behind the scenes things here on the site....super excited for September!!

Laundry going, and cat litter boxes cleaned.....so yeah, the remainder of the day will be just piddling (using Jans words here) around the house...until dinner.
I've been thinking about Jan! We haven't heard from her for a while. Is she ok? Just busy with all the markets and dogs???
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”