It's Friday - August 17th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday - August 17th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies....

Lots of running around for Garret and I today. Getting ready to go back to the ophthomalogist in a bit. G wants contacts but was having a difficult time earlier today, so we're taking a break and going back about 5.

Again lots of errands. I also had my new xrayed. I haven't heard anything yet, so hopefully there isn't anything wrong. It has been a week now and still hurts like heck. Walking is no problem, but i can't put any pressure on it, or bend it very far....

What's everyone else have planned for the day? Weekend?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Friday - August 17th, 2018

Post by BarbP »

The auto blade on my Cameo 3 (which I bought about six weeks or so ago) has decided not to cut. I've tried all the remedies I could find online. My regular blade works fine. I'll probably buy either another auto blade or a deep cut blade for heavy stuff. Or maybe not. The good old black ones cut everything for 5 years in my old Cameo.

Working almost every day on a scrap album from my trip to Wisconsin and Illinois, as well as another book of summer photos. Still trying to get back to the album for my niece and brother in law. I've nearly run out of shelf space in my scrap room for all the albums I've filled in the past 11 years or so. Mike thinks I should pitch the oldest ones, but I'm too much of a pack rat for that :o

Return to “Daily Chatter”