It's Thursday - 8/16/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Thursday - 8/16/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

Going in to work late this morning, as G has his wcc and med check this morning. It just dawned on me that we're going to have to start looking for a Dr for him as he's going to be 18 in February and he'll have to leave the pediatric office. I honestly do not see a 17 year old kid when I look at him. :shock:

Not much else planned for today. After work, G has marching band practice, and Shawn will be working late. Perfect time for me to get caught up here, and to work on laundry and play in my room. . .

What's everyone else have planned for today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's Thursday - 8/16/18

Post by Lolis »

Staff development. :(
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yes Tammy Garret has turned into a great young man from the days of seeing him on your pages as a little boy. :D

I started my day running straight into a giant spider on the wall. Kind of spooked for the day! eek!!
I have to teach a church lesson Sunday so I decided I better pull my thoughts together for that. I want to get to more scrapping. I just watched the Guernsey letters and potato peel society. Time to run grab lunch and hoping to get more accomplished this afternoon.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Bunco tonight for me.

It was the day for me and Tamara both to have spiders. However, mine was at 6 am this morning :shock: ; I was brushing my teeth and noticed something moving by the right faucet handle - AAAUUUGGGHHH!!! The sucker was huge - bigger than a silver dollar and I had turned on the faucet before I seen him. So I took DH's tool he had left in the bathroom and tried to poke his body. That didn't work but I did get a few legs. So I washed him under the stopper in the sink and closed the stopper for DH to get out when he gets home. :P Had no problem doing my miles on the treadmill after that :lol:

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day

Return to “Daily Chatter”