Wednesday - August 15th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - August 15th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies.....

Can you seriously believe that we're half way through August already??

Not much on the agenda at all today. I work til four and G has to be at the school at 4. The band is marching in the LLWS parade today. They step off @ 5:30 and will be in the front (division 1) this year, which is super cool, as I can set the DVR to record the parade, and we'll get to see him!! Not sure if I'm going to go or not....too many people, and my knee is still a bit jacked from my fall on Friday.

So, what's everyone else have planned for the day??

Volunteer sign ups for September have been posted. I'll announce the theme this weekend (just waiting on the banner)

And I'll pick the Soup of the Day this afternoon when I get off work....

Have a great one ....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - August 15th, 2018

Post by Tamara »

Oh my! so sorry about your knee.
First I had to get todays challenge posted. I kind of have a free day today. I think I'll change sheets and scrap some more.
I need to get some more kits with pics and paper for another retreat next weekend. Doodlebug again. I know its crazy this month. Hope you all enjoy your Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I have a few phone calls to make -- eye appointment, doctor appointment for Mom (she has a cough that's getting pretty bark-y), insurance questions. And I need to get out and walk; spending too much time sitting and not enough exercising. But I have a ton of photos I want to scrap from the summer My scrap room also needs a good purging and overhaul, too.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, hope your knee is better. Barb, get in some exercise - it is too easy to just sit around; hope you had a good day, Tamara

Return to “Daily Chatter”