Good Morning Everyone 04/10/2017

Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Everyone 04/10/2017

Post by Tamara »

I drove South today where it is warm. My daughter wanted some Mickey Mouse Halloween fabric for some ears she is making. The JoAnns down here is the only one in Utah that had the fabric. They wouldn't let her order online so I drove straight there. I was only in the store for less than an hour and when I came out it was pretty warm. I was afraid that the easter stuff in the car would of melted had it been much longer. Then I came to our condo, unloaded my stuff and then went to exercise and eat. Now I am happily scrapping away. Yes I am on an alone trip! No grandkids would sluff school so I am hanging for the week by myself. :P :P :P
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Re: Good Morning Everyone 04/10/2017

Post by Wanda »

Tamara wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 pm I drove South today where it is warm. My daughter wanted some Mickey Mouse Halloween fabric for some ears she is making. The JoAnns down here is the only one in Utah that had the fabric. They wouldn't let her order online so I drove straight there. I was only in the store for less than an hour and when I came out it was pretty warm. I was afraid that the easter stuff in the car would of melted had it been much longer. Then I came to our condo, unloaded my stuff and then went to exercise and eat. Now I am happily scrapping away. Yes I am on an alone trip! No grandkids would sluff school so I am hanging for the week by myself. :P :P :P
I think that is awesome - some time alone! Have fun, fun, fun!

Return to “Daily Chatter”