Good Morning Everyone 04/10/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Everyone 04/10/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

How is everyone doing today?

I'm about to head off to work, need to go in early as one of the doctors called off, and I need to get busy rescheduling her appts for today! Luckily her first one isn't until 9:00 am, but not really the way I wanted to start an "already going to be crazy" Monday.

Then tonight I have a band booster meeting! Can't believe pre season practice for next year actually starts tomorrow night! Wow I swear I don't remember high school going by this quickly for me.

So, what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Good Morning Everyone 04/10/2017

Post by Patti »

Off to work. Designing the cabinets for a new multi million dollar lake home...I get to work on them but could never afford to live in them...not sure I would want to anyway.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

hi all! Sounds like Tammy and Patti have busy days ahead of them. I am home sick.
Guess I will go to doctor later on. I am supposed to tutor at 4:00 - should be able to make that for just a couple of hours.
SusieQ
Sous Chef

Post by SusieQ »

Hope everyone has a good day
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hope you feel better soon Wanda.

It's been a busy morning here so far. I'm heading out in a bit to run a few errands and then it's back home to scrap. I have other things that need to be done but if I don't set aside some time to scrap I never will.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I couldn't get to sleep last night so I got up and scrapped. Now I need a nap! The weather is nice here today so I may try to get out for a bit, depending on whether my knees cooperate. I have some zoo photos to scrap but will hold off until after tomorrow; oldest daughter bought me a gift certificate at a really nice scrapbook/stamp store in Colorado Springs and I have a rheumatologist appointment in the Springs tomorrow, so hoping I can pick up some zoo themed stuff.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

BarbP wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:37 am I couldn't get to sleep last night so I got up and scrapped. Now I need a nap! The weather is nice here today so I may try to get out for a bit, depending on whether my knees cooperate. I have some zoo photos to scrap but will hold off until after tomorrow; oldest daughter bought me a gift certificate at a really nice scrapbook/stamp store in Colorado Springs and I have a rheumatologist appointment in the Springs tomorrow, so hoping I can pick up some zoo themed stuff.
Be thankful for nearby scrap stores, Barb! I sure miss ours!
leslie
Prep Cook

Post by leslie »

Reporting in.

I'm calling what I have the Springtime Crud. I've had it for nearly a week now and it doesn't feel like it is going away anytime soon. Ugh

We had a thunderstorm go through here today. And are to have some go through tonight. In fact they are predicting up to 2 inches of rain falling tonight. The temperature has jumped up to the mid 70's.

My best friend stopped by and took me over to McDonalds, the bank, and then the pharmacy. Came home and watched the Tigers game. Now I'm doing a load of laundry.

I've ordered a page kit from a local friend, that I plan to pick up tomorrow. I'm scrapping with friends on Wednesday and want to work on it.
Leslie

Paper crafter, yarn crafter, grandmother, friend, Michigander,
Tiger baseball junkie.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

leslie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:04 pm Reporting in.

I'm calling what I have the Springtime Crud. I've had it for nearly a week now and it doesn't feel like it is going away anytime soon. Ugh

We had a thunderstorm go through here today. And are to have some go through tonight. In fact they are predicting up to 2 inches of rain falling tonight. The temperature has jumped up to the mid 70's.

My best friend stopped by and took me over to McDonalds, the bank, and then the pharmacy. Came home and watched the Tigers game. Now I'm doing a load of laundry.

I've ordered a page kit from a local friend, that I plan to pick up tomorrow. I'm scrapping with friends on Wednesday and want to work on it.
Wow Leslie - your crud does seem to be sticking around awhile....hope it goes away soon!

Looking forward to seeing your kit!! And the layout you complete with it.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Yeah, I think I have the springtime crud as well. Hope it doesn't hang around a whole week! I have my girls, plus the fiancee, plus my parents coming for Easter lunch Sunday.

Return to “Daily Chatter”