It's Friday Ladies - August 10th, 2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday Ladies - August 10th, 2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies.....it's Friday.

I took a half day off, as it's Garretts last day of band camp today! After lunch they typically have an "olympiad" - march off, tug of war, etc for the kids. I've always been a part of planning it, and this year I get to watch! Super excited for that!

I did find out that the job I applied for at the DAs office needs more info from me. Apparently if you apply online, you still have to go to Careerlink physically and complete the application. The lady who reached out to me was unaware of this as well...so guess what i'll be doing today as well!! Good thing I took 1/2 a day off! lol

Then tonight it's Friends and Family night, where the kids perform and show family what they learned during band camp these past two weeks and provide a hint of what their competition show will look like this year....

What's everyone else up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Cassy
Prep Cook

Re: It's Friday Ladies - August 10th, 2018

Post by Cassy »

I finally get to scrap today! The last few days have been filled with mudding, sanding, cleaning, painting x3, roping out carpet, etc. Tonight, flooring goes down! Today however, I plan to scrap and relax and hopefully complete some challenges!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Friday Ladies - August 10th, 2018

Post by sdwhru »

The band camp night sounded like such fun; hope you had a good time, Tammy. Good luck on the application

Return to “Daily Chatter”