Happy Wednesday Ladies.....8/8/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Wednesday Ladies.....8/8/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

What's on your agenda today?? Today is my early day in and early day off. Thanks goodness for that. We hired 2 new girls recently and the drama between the two puts us right back where we were before! We actually have a meeting today in regards to what's going on up front. On a happier note, the AC was fixed early yesterday morning!!

I opted for the band meeting last night, and Lisa (former co worker (and reason one of the above mentioned girls was hired)) and I will be going to TGI Fridays for dinner. G has a "play date" at a girls house tonight to play jeopardy with her and her family. And a trip to the dry cleaners is also in order.

Shawn will probably hang out with his family (since his sister and her husband from Arizona are still visiting). His son Tyler, and his wife and their son will be driving up this weekend for a short visit. I haven't met Xander yet, but look forward to it. I haven't shared any picks, as they are very private and have very few pics on social media.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Wednesday Ladies.....8/8/18

Post by Tamara »

It's a free day for me today! I am in the scrap room already and trying to make a dent in it. I already have the printer cleared off! Yea me! haha I could take before and after pics but that gets redundant. :lol: :lol: I wish I could say that I haven't had any sugar yet but that would be a lie. Why am I so hooked on it! I'm drinking apple cider water and it isn't helping. :mrgreen:
Crew has his last baseball game tonight. How am I ever going to keep up with three boys in sports? We have been to Crews games all year each season a new sport. His brother starts soccer in the fall and Crew is going to play football and now mom is pregnant with another boy. It is definitely going to get tricky. We do try to go to as many as we can.
Happy Wednesday! I am off to get lots done :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

The big news in southern Colorado for the past two days has been the weather. Pueblo has been pretty much spared other than some rain and small hailstones Monday and a bit of wind yesterday, but Colorado Springs, Fort Carson and a few other areas farther northwest have been hit -- HARD. The Springs and the beautiful Cheyenne Mountain Zoo got slammed with baseball sized hail Monday, causing millions of dollars in damages to cars parked in the lot, buildings, animals (a few deaths and injuries) and people. Another big storm Tuesday brought more damages. Literally every building on Fort Carson was damaged. Roads have been closed. The zoo is closed today and was closed yesterday for clean up. There was another big storm back in June, and many of the cars damaged this week were cars that the owners had gotten after the June storm totaled their cars. Southern Colorado is lovely, but the weather can be scary at times. Fortunately Pueblo sits sort of in a mountain pocket that protects us from the worst of it, at least most of the time.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Well, I've done it! I got kicked out and banned from the gallery!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I tried the gallery again, and I'm in!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:13 pm Well, I've done it! I got kicked out and banned from the gallery!!
Yeah we're slowly trying to make changes so it's more uniform with the forum without taking it completely down. I really didn't want everyone to loose everything even though they said it would be ok....next is the font change. You guys have no idea how time consuming it gets....
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

another long day of work for me; after I got woke up before 4 am due to the crazy lightning and thunder going on. But I will gladly take the rain. Glad the AC got fixed, Tammy. It is just miserable when that isn't done. Hope where you are at Barb has been okay. Tamara, I've been doing some purging in my scrap room :shock: it is so hard to decide what to keep - ugh! I do about 10 minutes a day of cleaning/sorting/straightening up (whatever you want to call it)

Return to “Daily Chatter”