It's Tuesday Ladies....08/07/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Tuesday Ladies....08/07/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies...

So what's on everyones agenda today? Any scrapping??

I work until 5:00 today, and I'm not sure what the plans are. I'm supposed to go to dinner with a former co worker, but I've also been asked to attend a band meeting tonight as the band prepares to host a competition at our school. I was the president for 3 years, and apparently they think I can lend my expertise?? If I do go to the band meeting, then I'll just reschedule with Lisa for tomorrow night instead.

Not much else happening on this end today....AC at work is still down. Our manager called yesterday, and they claimed someone walked around telling everyone that the part was on order, but no one was aware....dreading going in today, that's for sure.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Tuesday Ladies....08/07/2018

Post by Tamara »

Oh no! No AC all day...That really sucks! Take lots of ice with you.
Car is all fixed. I have a couple of errands, pick up perscription. I have activity day girls this afternoon. I need to make refreshments but don't want the same ol cookies and ice cream. Hoping to get some scrapping in!! I need to collaborate pics with pages for scrapping later this weekend. Exercise is on the docket too!
Happy Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, that is too long to be without A/C! what about the patients, do they complain? Everyone should just show up in shorts and sandals!
I'm trying to put some pages together.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

No dice on the no A/C at work; unless you want me working in a bikini (and no one wants to see that). Seriously, I would be having a conversation with the boss especially if it is very hot today in the office.

My boss is on vacation this week so I'm trying to get lots done while he is gone. Another co-worker is off so it is really nice & quiet in the office. Before the craziness hits :cry:

Return to “Daily Chatter”