Good Morning Ladies...

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies...

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Sunday ladies....

So what's on everyones agenda today?? G has a band car wash from 12-5 but I'm only making him go from 3 -5, and then a friend (girl) is coming over from 6 -8 to hang out with him. At some point he needs to go out and help me hide rocks, and get some parallel parking practice in. He's finally going to take his test next Saturday.

Laundry is going, and my scrap room table is cleaned off. That's a plus in my book. Hoping to get some journaling put down (as I forget easily these days), so that when I DO FINALLY SCRAP again, I have all the info. lol

What's everyone else have planned for the day.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies...

Post by Lolis »

Good morning and happy Sunday! No plans for today! I slept in this morning till 9:30! While I was sleeping, my husband and my son have already done several loads of laundry, went to get the oil change on the Expedition, had breakfast, and brought me a breakfast taco. I need to order sticker paper for the Etsy store I started, and later I need to come up with lunch. Also I've been looking for ideas to decorate a tote bag, and I need a classroom theme. I've been thinking Avengers. Last 2 years I've had Pokemon Go.
Enjoy your day everyone!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies...

Post by Tamara »

It was a pretty good Sunday! Watched take two in the theater room with DH. What an episode. Dropped a twedding present off for a wedding that we missed while we were out of town. Got all the family reunion stuff put away. We had to buy a new alternator for a car. Went to church.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”