Happy Tuesday Ladies - 7/31/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Tuesday Ladies - 7/31/18

Post by tammyfolk »

... and last day of July no less. How fast did this month fly by? Seriously?

Band Camp for G, and work for me (of course). Not sure what our plans entail as Shawns sister is flying in with her husband from Arizona today. Deanna will be here a month, and Scott will be here for the week. He's hoping to get some golfing in this week, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to be cooperating.

What's everyone else have planned for the day? Barb how are you feeling??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Tuesday Ladies - 7/31/18

Post by Tamara »

Have fun entertaining your out of town guests!
I am hoping to get a LOT done today so I best get at it. I am cleaning off the kitchen counter of the clutter that collected there with all the mail and such. I want to scrap the challenges of last week and I need to get Family reunion stuff together for this Saturday. I have thank you cards to write and get caught up.
We went to Mama Mia spur of the moment yesterday. My dd and granddaughter, it was the Best totally loved it!!!!
Have a great Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:12 am ... and last day of July no less. How fast did this month fly by? Seriously?

Band Camp for G, and work for me (of course). Not sure what our plans entail as Shawns sister is flying in with her husband from Arizona today. Deanna will be here a month, and Scott will be here for the week. He's hoping to get some golfing in this week, but it doesn't look like the weather is going to be cooperating.

What's everyone else have planned for the day? Barb how are you feeling??
Doing better today; thanks for asking :) The allergies are better and I'm moving a bit more easily.It's not so terribly hot here (at least not like last week) so I've been getting out a little more. Still trying to get the information from my current rheumatologist sent to a doc here in town; neither office has been especially cooperative. Tomorrow I switch to a Medicare supplement insurance plan, so we need to be sure we understand my benefits before I get any pricey care. It seems similar to the insurance I have now.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Another day of work for me; now watching The Flash with hubby. Getting ready to work on my die storage for just a bit, before we head to bed. Exciting lives, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Daily Chatter”