Sunday 7.29.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 7.29.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello, Hello I am back!!! Just drove home this morning from Elko a three and a half hour drive is all and back to our timezone so we lost an hour. We made it home by noon. Cleaning, unpacking and then getting ready for Crew's birthday party. He is 7 today and so excited to get a new bike. We had to stop at the store real quick to get our food assignment from my son who waited till last night at 6:00 to give it to us. :mrgreen: Boys!! I need to go make a vegetable tray soon but thought I would get caught up. Good to be back where there is no fire smoke. It was crazy for most of our drive yesterday to not see the scenery at the side of the road because of the smoke from the California fires and then I'm sure there must be some in Nevada too. So sad to see all the forests burning.
Tomorrow I will be back to housecleaning and such.
Happy Sunday! Have a great night!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 7.29.18

Post by Lolis »

Tamara, welcome home! You are a superwoman! you do it all!
I'm scrapbooking while my husband and kids are watching all the Lord of the Ring movies! Love being home with my family. My kids will be heading back a little later!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara, your trip looked like so much fun! Glad you had such a good time and make it back carefully. Enjoy your time with your family, Lolis. Do you scrap in the room your family is in?

I got in a little nap after church; now trying to get one more page done....
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Woke up with a terrible headache this morning, and have pretty much laid in bed all day watching netflix. Waiting on G to get home now from a firends house and then I'm heading back to bed. Headache is gone, but I'm still not feeling 100%. It totally sucks when you don't feel good....uughh!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”