Good Morning Ladies...Monday 7/23/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies...Monday 7/23/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies...

So what's on everyone's agenda today?? I have work, but other than that, I don't believe that we have anything at all planned other than watching last nights DVR'd Preacher. I need to do a load of laundry at some point, but that's not to terribly pressing at the moment. The weather here is going to be wet all week! Hope it doesn't hinder Garretts time at PFEW this week. When I spoke to him last night he was having a blast. Hope that continues.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies...Monday 7/23/18

Post by Tamara »

Hello, hello and Good Morning!
It's another full day for me. I am trying to fit in a summer activity for Miss Kenadee. I am running a couple of errands this morning. I'm trying to find some Nuva Mousse for a friend. Has anyone tried it or used it? I actually had to google it. I thought it was just adhesive but it comes in colors too so I guess it is a medium for crafting as well. I have a haircut this morning then grabbing lunch for my dad and then off to the splash pad with Kenadee and her younger sister and brother. I will just be a sidelines girl but it's not pricey and I can get pics of the cuties. Hoping to get home in time to get dinner in the oven before DH gets home from work.
Happy Monday! Go Play! it's summer! haha
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies...Monday 7/23/18

Post by sdwhru »

A little cooler here today so grateful for that; just another week of work for me. Nothing too exciting here; did find out the DH is working 4 - 10's or longer this week than has Friday off. But think he will go mow a customer's yard Friday; he still hasn't found just a "regular" job yet. He is working for a Tradesman place so he fills in all sorts of different places.

Return to “Daily Chatter”