Good Morning Ladies...Sunday 07/22/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies...Sunday 07/22/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning ladies....

What's on everyone's agenda today?? We're leaving here around 9 to drop G off at the college for PFEW week. * pics to come. I won't see him again until next Saturday when we pick him up.....$20 grand for college and he wants to do this. win/win for me!

I was able to get some more purging done yesterday, and feel like I'm going to be able to eliminate several of my 3 drawer stackable plastic containers that I use. The 2 plastic containers that I bought last weekend have 16 smaller ones inside for pictures and embellishments and I'm trying to utilize them and purge at the same time. Progress feels good. I've even decided that I'm going to get a picture order ready. I like to resize and change to B&W alot, but when you don't have the picture handy when you actually have the motivation it stinks, so maybe this will help me through the process....of course it'll be a small order to start with. lol

What's everyone else have planned??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies...Sunday 07/22/18

Post by sdwhru »

Still working on my mess. Matter of fact, I think the stack is worse now :cry:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Good Morning Ladies...Sunday 07/22/18

Post by Tamara »

Yea Tammy! Sounds wonderful! We might even see you post a challenge page or two.. :D My room is always a work in progress. I should use my time wisely and do something every time I come here and that might help.
We just grilled steaks for dinner. They were yummy of course. I even did my Monday chores today so I am ahead of my week already! haha
I think we'll go walking again tonight. My blisters are healing well, I haven't put regular shoes on so that is helping them to dry out. That was so crazy it happened. There is even blood stains on the insides of my shoes so I must of walked quite a bit with the skin rubbed off.
I need tp get some family reunion things done so when we get back next week I am not slammed. Maybe I will go make the fish pond.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”