Good Morning Ladies... Saturday 7/21/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies... Saturday 7/21/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!

I was supposed to work from 8-12 today, but one of my co workers needs the extra $$ so I was more than happy to give up my Saturday and 4 hours of pay.....so now I'm free this morning. Been working in my scrap room for about an hour now. Went through 3 more plastic storage containers, so there is progress being made, and if you walk in here now, you don't have to worry about tripping over something! lol

Shawn is out yard saling with his mom and brother (they are really great sons), and G is still sleeping! G and I have hair cut appts this afternoon, and then we need to pack as he has PFEW at Lycoming College tomorrow morning for a week....

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies... Saturday 7/21/18

Post by BarbP »

I should work on cleaning my scrap room and purging stuff that has been around for ages and probably will never be used, but I'm going to scrap instead. I have lots of photos from my trip to Wisconsin and Illinois last month, as well as pictures from the Minnesota kids' visit this week.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:33 am Good morning everyone!

I was supposed to work from 8-12 today, but one of my co workers needs the extra $$ so I was more than happy to give up my Saturday and 4 hours of pay.....so now I'm free this morning. Been working in my scrap room for about an hour now. Went through 3 more plastic storage containers, so there is progress being made, and if you walk in here now, you don't have to worry about tripping over something! lol

Shawn is out yard saling with his mom and brother (they are really great sons), and G is still sleeping! G and I have hair cut appts this afternoon, and then we need to pack as he has PFEW at Lycoming College tomorrow morning for a week....

What's everyone else have planned for the day??
That's fabulous! A surprise morning off. I love that!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I have already changed the sheets and finished the laundry. I am home alone so I should scrap something or at least be productive. DH is helping our son wire his basement. Later we are going to grab a few groceries and grill something for dinner. Haven't decided what yet. I also want to visit a neighbor in a care center. He just found out this week he will not be coming home. They are going to have to put him in assisted living.
Happy Saturday! Enjoy! :D
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Pokémon Raiding today!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Haircuts and late lunch with Garrett. Home now to do a few things in the scrap room, then going to start packing his bas for tomorrow.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I decided to rearrange my journaling card templates plus cut up all the 12 X 12 pages that are really journaling cards. :shock: :o Oh, my, is all I can say - a little at a time LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”