It's Thursday Ladies....7/19/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Thursday Ladies....7/19/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Everyone....Happy Thursday to ya! One day closer to Friday!!

I'm working my late shift today, but thankfully I'm off tomorrow. Garrett has "preview day" at the college and I'll be with him all day. Super cool experience for him, but sad for me as this college this is becoming all to real, and he still has his senior year of high school to look forward to.

Not much else planned for tonight. I do have everything bought for his PFEW camp that starts on Sunday, I just have to pack it now.

What's everyone have on thier agendas today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Thursday Ladies....7/19/18

Post by Tamara »

Oh they grow up so fast!! I hear you on the college thing Tammy. He will have one awesome Senior year for life to slow down for a minute. It's good to have a plan and that's wonderful he is doing so well.
I am off to Glamper days at our local scrapbook store. This mornings class is a two page camping layout and this afternoons class is these beautiful cards. Fun fun fun in the sun so to speak.

I think I have given up on the kidney stone, not that I am complaining but tired of straining :o
Quiet night tonight.
Taking DD and cute Miss Kalli to the airport this morning. They are headed to Disneyland, mother and daughter. Kalli is taking 4 or 5 backstage classes so she is way excited!! Can't wait to hear all about them.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Thursday Ladies....7/19/18

Post by sdwhru »

Another work day and I started reworking some of my storage; UGH! Why did I do that? Also, working on planning our Disneyland vacation in December as I will start getting busier and busier at work. I'm so looking forward to scrapping this weekend.

Return to “Daily Chatter”