Happy Hump Day - 7/18/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Hump Day - 7/18/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies . . .

What's on everyones agenda today?? Not a whole lot for us. Work of course, and then Garrett and I are going shopping for his PFEW camp that starts on Sunday. We were going to go last night, but we wound up going to dinner, and then the three of us sat down and painted some rocks! :shock: Yep, all three of us. Then Shawn sat down at my computer and looked at the coding from my original site compared to now. There are changes that I want made and the new forum that Jackie created isn't very user friendly in my opinion so I want to keep this one, and just make all the changes here, if that makes since. So needless to say, he had my computer which meant that I had to actually do something productive in here.....but seriously, I got a lot done and even filled up a thrash bag.

Hoping to get more done tonight, as the progress is really motivating!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Hump Day - 7/18/18

Post by Tamara »

That is why we love Shawn!!! Such a good helper and yea for one trash bag! haha
Today some of the neighbors are taking me to lunch for my birthday. I have some ironing to do and exchange a shirt I bought my grandson. Maybe I'll scrap a bit this afternoon. I got my books caught up and my 250 prints organized that came in the mail yesterday. So sorry you are going to see lots of cabin pages since that is the year we built it that I'm currently on. I was shocked that all 250 pics were cabin. I have a separate book for cabin so it doesn't bog down my regular family one.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Happy birthday Tamara!
We had an early road trip to go see the boys this morning. We’re coming back already, and I’m just realizing that I didn’t take any pictures!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Sometimes when i'm with any of the kids, I get so caught up in just "being there" that I forget to take pictures too; or I take them but forget to hand off my camera to someone so that I'm actually IN some of the pics.

Oldest daughter and her family are still in town. The boys -- ages 17 and 13 -- are here today while daughter and her husband take little Charleigh to the Colorado springs zoo the feed the giraffes and then to Seven Falls. I could have gone along but I think it would have been hard for me to keep up the pace. I made pecan cinnamon monkey bread for breakfast and will make lasagna for dinner.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Birthday, Tamara!!! Good for you for cleaning out one bag of trash; I like the feeling I get after cleaning out stuff just don't like the time it takes to do it ;)

Return to “Daily Chatter”