Saturday 7/14/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Saturday 7/14/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies....

Thought I'd check in and say hi. Housework almost done for the day!! Garrett is still about an hour out, and my co worker Bonnie will be here to pick me up about 4. Concert starts @ 8. Did I mention how excited I was?

Not much else on the agenda today other than getting G unpacked and lunch prior to leaving!! And snuggling on him a bit!!

Scrap room is still a work in progress, but progress is being made!!

What's everyone else up to today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Saturday 7/14/18

Post by BarbP »

I went to the mall for a couple of things and to get some walking in. Now Mom is taking a nap and Mike is at the park with the dog, so I have some quiet time to myself. I want to get some scrap time in, and I might go through Panda Express drive-thru for lunch (Mike and Mom don't like Chinese food, so we never get it otherwise.) The house needs some cleaning and preening in preparation for Heather's family's visit Monday-Thursday, but Mike is going to have to take the lead on that one. I still can't bend and reach very well. They're staying at a hotel since we don't have extra beds, but I still want things to look nice. I also need to make maple pecan monkey bread, one of Heather's favorites :D
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

MMMM, Barb, maple pecan bread sounds amazing.

Doing some scrapping; getting some of my new storage things put in my scrap room and reorganized a bit. It is always a work in progress it seems.

Sure you were so happy to see Garrett, Tammy. Really hope you enjoy the concert!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Thinking about you tell me about concert having the time of your life! Knowing full well that you are just happy that Garrett is home. Enjoy your weekend!
Barb I need to exercise with you take me to the mall LOL my blood sugar's have been so bad the last few days and then you go to a retreat that has all sugary stuff and carbs. I need some better self discipline.
this is the first time I have accomplished all of the Scrapbook things that I put together for the crop. I am caught up on all my pictures and pages and my Shutterfly order that was mailed out last Monday has still not gotten here. So tomorrow I will just be working on a book that I haven't put together that's been laying around for a couple of years. Good thing I had a backup. LOL I made work on some cards for the next card swap as well.
Hope your Saturday was great and your son days even better because in an hour and 5 minutes it will be here. LOL
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”