Wednesday 7/11/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday 7/11/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

So what's on everyones agenda today?? Other than work, I plan on coming home and working some more in my scrap room. It's amazing how much stuff you "wanted/needed" in the past and now look at wondering "what was I thinking?", and "am I really ever going to use that?" Seriously, it's ridiculous. Any whoo, I'm making slow progress, but progress none the less. I totally should have done this part before I started moving the furniture around. :roll:

Shawn worked until almost 10 last night, so all our DVR'd shows from earlier in the week are waiting on us, so I'm sure at some point tonight we'll watch them.....

On the count down for Garrett to come home....it was supposed to be Sunday, but it looks likes Shawns brother is coming up to surprise the parents and has offered to bring G all the way up (on Saturday). Will have to talked to Richie to confirm, but that would definitely be a god send....I won't have to spend the whole day driving.....

Have a great day ladies.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Wednesday 7/11/18

Post by sdwhru »

Hope you are making more progress Tammy. I just dumped everything that I picked up scrapwise in my room and will have to sort it out later ;) I'm in the favor of anything that saves you from a day of driving; spending that long of time in the car just makes me achy.

Return to “Daily Chatter”