Good Morning Ladies...

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies...

Post by tammyfolk »

It's Monday again....

What's on your agenda today?? I'm of course getting ready to head of to work. Should be a fairly easy day, even though it's a Monday, we only have 3 providers working. And with the new system check out is pretty simple now unless the provider is ordering some additional testing.

Tonight I believe we have a Preacher that was DVR'd last night to watch, and dinner has already been determined! Shawn is making chicken quesadillas for dinner.

I do plan on working in my room a bit tonight. For the most part, I have all the furniture where I want it now, I just need to hook the printer and the silhouette back up and start putting things back where they belong.....it's definately functional right now, but things are still everywhere!

What's everyone elses plans for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Good Morning Ladies...

Post by sdwhru »

On the way out the door for a road trip/concert with a friend. We are staying out of town overnight. I’m all ready to go :D

Good luck with the room Tammy
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, have a great day at work! It seems that your room will be ready to scrapbook soon!
sdwhru wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:12 am On the way out the door for a road trip/concert with a friend. We are staying out of town overnight. I’m all ready to go :D
Have an awesome time and take lots of pictures!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Took the car in to get two new tires! We are headed on a road trip to Oregon in a couple of weeks. Ready to go now!
I stopped at the dollars store and got some things for our family reunion in August. I'm making the fish pond. :)
Did all my exercises this morning. Café Rio stop for lunch. Now I am watching Anne with an E. I 'm thinking of taking down my 4th of July decorations and putting up summer. DH has decided he wants to go walking so I have started walking with him at night.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy organizing Tammy!
Have fun Becca!
Tamara, I need a good road trip.

It's been a slow day. I managed to get the camper moved and mowed the grass under it. My boarders are here for another day. Just finished putting together 4 batches of dough to roll and cut after the dogs settle down. I've got some sweet corn on the grill and getting ready to throw some meat on. Jack is working so it's just me and the critters tonight. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”