It's Sunday, Sunday! 7.8.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Sunday, Sunday! 7.8.18

Post by Tamara »

Start of a new week! Let's get so much done!!

I still have a kidney stone twirling around in there. I am amazed that this time I am not dying of pain. I'm sure its coming but this is day 4 and just a low grade back ache and the blood in the urine thing. Not sure how my week will turn out so I'm just trying to get everything I can done day by day.
My dance pics of Kalli came yesterday so today I'm sure I'll find some time to work on her birthday book. It's coming together so nicely. I also want to get my second challenge for this month done in case I am not able to get to it in a couple of weeks. I am loving that I am getting so much scrapping done these days. I got rooked into another retreat this month after I promised DH I would take a rest. IT is my minds eye and fancy pants. I have never been to one of theirs before. It is this weekend so I really need to get my new roller cart put together and organized as well as page kits to work on there.
I would love to keep dejunking the house. I have two more boxes headed to good will.
Yesterday I wrapped DD and grandson birthday presents so they would be all done when we get home from Oregon at the end of the month. I think I'll get a JoAnn gift card to finish off DD and I need one more thing for Crew. I bought him a $70 microscope that hobby lobby had on clearance for $17. I'm cool with that! haha
Happy Sunday,
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: It's Sunday, Sunday! 7.8.18

Post by tammyfolk »

Been working on the new site with Jackie all morning....it's not difficult to use, but totally different - it's in a wordpress form, and I can't ask you guys to test it if I can't even figure it out yet! LOL - lots of note taking today, facetiming, and walking through things step by step.

My room is still a total disaster today, and I DON'T CARE....I'll get to it when I can. My computer is hooked up on the table and my silhouette is right beside it - so I'm good.

This week is going to be a fairly uneventful one.....until the weekend when we go and get Garrett, then the craziness starts! That kid is going to be busy every single day until school starts....(me too)
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Sunday, Sunday! 7.8.18

Post by BarbP »

I've been trying to declutter my scrap room; I do a bit each day. My Silhouette Cameo still won't work; when I turn it on and want to cut, the message says it's not connected and tells me to plug it in and turn it on. I've done everything the techs told me to do -- at least 3 or 4 times -- but nothing changes. I'm pretty lost without it -- especially for titles. And our internet service still isn't working. Our secure account can't/won't connect, so we're still using a comcast non-secure connection. Since my laptop is new I have a week or so left of a trial run on Norton or McAfee security, so that makes me feel a little better. But it's still a royal pain in the behind!

Return to “Daily Chatter”