Happy Saturday Ladies. . .

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Saturday Ladies. . .

Post by tammyfolk »

What's on your agenda today? Me, I'm going to rearrange my room finally!! Also going to make a trip to Michaels for the cardstock, and perhaps some storage items for my room!

Then later on we have a birthday party for one of Shawns former coworkers kids. They like to all try to get together at least once or twice a year and catch up (there are four of them), and birthday parties are good for that!

Not much else going on....Jackie is working on a new site platform for me since phpbb is sooooo outdated. I really like the new board, and hope to launch it soon. I totally love my logo (Thanks again Wanda), but Jackie is swaying me to change it too!! She's promoting her online website building business and is using me for an example....etc. cross your fingers!

I'll be in my scraproom here most of the night as Shawn will be watching pay per view UFC tonight.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Saturday Ladies. . .

Post by Lolis »

Today is Pokémon Articuno Day from 1- 4 pm,and oldest so is here,so we’re going. Tomorrow is Pokémon Community day for Squirtle! We’re participating!
I’m working on a mini album for one of my pen pals, I’m almost done. I’m also hoping to print some pictures for the challenges later.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Our ongoing issue with our internet continues..... We've been on again/off again on our own address for a week and have been using the Xfinity connection/hot spot. That entails some risk because it's not "secure" so we need to be careful where we go. Mike still hasn't called Comcast/Xfinity about it, thinking they are having issues in general and will fix it. (and I'm waiting for little pink fairies to fly by too..... :shock: )

My scraproom is a cluttered mess, so I'm trying to get some order back. It's slow going. Bending over repeatedly puts a lot of strain on the lower back, so I work in chunks of 20 to 30 minutes each. It's amazing what you find when you start "reorganizing"!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tammy that is exciting about the site! I hope I can handle the change. haha
Lolis I have never been to a Pokémon deal. Have fun!
Barb that is so frustrating about your internet. I know how grouchy I get when things don't work.
I am trying to pass a kidney stone and the dr prescribed another diaretic yesterday. I'm already on two water pills so you know where I'll be all day. :o
I need to go to Kohls sometime but it may be next week. I am doing a little of everything in the house. I feel better now since I finished my challenge last night and it is ready to post Wednesday. :D We have some chicken we are going to grill tonight. other than that not much per say.
Happy Relaxing Saturday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tammy, have fun rearranging your scrapbook room - that is always so much fun!
Lolis - enjoy the Pokeman day; one of my work friends did the one that was here in OK area last weekend
Barb - that is terrible about the internet issues; so frustrating when things are out of your control; be careful with your back organizing - love "refinding" things
Tamara - "good luck" with the passing of the kidney stone (hope you feel better soon)

I'm off to check the challenges and get some scrapping done
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

So my scrap room is in total disarray! I measured wrong and moved furniture and now it won’t fit! Stuff is everywhere and I’m totally bummed. Not even sure what to do now as the way it was before wasn’t functional. What to do? What to do?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:57 pm So my scrap room is in total disarray! I measured wrong and moved furniture and now it won’t fit! Stuff is everywhere and I’m totally bummed. Not even sure what to do now as the way it was before wasn’t functional. What to do? What to do?
Oh no! Don’t have any suggestions just bummed for you. Can you downsize some of your furniture?
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 am
tammyfolk wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:57 pm So my scrap room is in total disarray! I measured wrong and moved furniture and now it won’t fit! Stuff is everywhere and I’m totally bummed. Not even sure what to do now as the way it was before wasn’t functional. What to do? What to do?
Oh no! Don’t have any suggestions just bummed for you. Can you downsize some of your furniture?
I think that’s ultimately what’s going to have to happen. There’s one piece in particular that needs to go, but now I’ve stacked so much stuff in front of it it’ll have to wait, especially since G isn’t home to help. Shawn’s back is way to bad for him to help me take it out.

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”