Happy Friday Ladies - 07/06/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Friday Ladies - 07/06/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies....

getting ready to head out to work now.....todays is my get off @ 4:30 day. Since we're down 3 people again, my schedule seems to change weekly....but we do what we have to right?

Not much planned for today. Think I may take a trip to Michael's after work for some black & white bazzill cardstock....never have any when I need it and maybe watch a show or two with Shawn....

What's everyone else have planned for the day??

Tamara, I know you scrap chronologically, but will you be scrapping the fire?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Friday Ladies - 07/06/2018

Post by Tamara »

Well we don't own the cabin anymore so it's not a personal part of my life. I'm sure my neighbor will. She goes to all the retreats with me. We just heard they let someone on that road go in and all of their cabins are ok. I think the fire that they thought was burning on the mountain was burning all the ones on the back road. My sister is living up there now and she is dumb enough to stay. They are without power and the winds shifting but her know it all husband thinks the fire won't get to them. That may hold true but they are still smelling all the smoke. Better safe than sorry but for some...they aren't so smart. :mrgreen:

I ended up at the dr. this morning. Lucky me I have another kidney stone!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I want to get my soak up the sun challenge done this weekend. Tonight we are doing the grocery shopping. I was actually able to put it off all week so I'm happy about that, So we won't spend as much as usual now. :D

Just went to lunch with the grandkids! Nothing much else planned. It is pretty hot here.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I had an appointment in CO Springs for my infusion today. The nurse hit a valve and blew out the vein in my left arm. It hurt only for a couple of minutes but she was upset about it. The rest of the appointment went well. Treated myself to lunch at a nearby Panera, then stopped at a little stamp and scrap store near home and bought a couple of PanPastel artist pastels (they're kind of a chalk-like medium)

I've gotten used to the dry warm climate here, the frequent brisk breezes and wind, the tumbleweeds rolling down the street occasionally. But I will never be a "Colorado driver". The speed limit is 75 mph on the interstate, which is more than fast enough for me; but these Colorado drivers take that more as a starting speed. :shock: Sometimes I think they'll run me over!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Supper with a friend from out of town who is visiting and 2 other mutual friends; we had Thai. My first time, had all sorts of Chinese/Korean before; it was pretty good. I think we spent 3 hours at the restaurant. Now chilling on the couch with the doxie and DH watching some tv shows.

Return to “Daily Chatter”