Good Morning Ladies...

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Good Morning Ladies...

Post by tammyfolk »

It's Thursday, but of course it feels like MONDAY.....but that's ok, Saturday is just 2 work days away!!

So what's everyone up to today?? Work for me today. It's my late day - 5:30 and then we're going to Ruby Tuesdays for dinner. I have a BOGO free entree coupon, and seriously you can't waste those. lol. Then home to count the June challenges....so if you still want to do one or two, today is the day to get them done....Winner will be announced tonight.

What's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Good Morning Ladies...

Post by tammyfolk »

and just an FYI - my daughter Jackie is working on the gallery this week trying to make it more uniform with the forum, so if you see changes happening there, you know why!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yea for two days till the weekend!!

I am actually going to my aunts house because one of my cousins is in town. Would you believe I have seen her in at least 45 years!!! Her family lived out of state and didn't come in town much. I think my mom clashed with her mom back in the day and they never made it a point to get us all together. She is pretty excited. My sister lived in the same state as her and was closer to her age so she used to get together with her occasionally. I didn't even know she was here till she posted a pic and I said well at least you are in our state. haha then we made arrangements to meet this morning.
I also have a massage today....much needed. It was scheduled last Monday but I had to cancel because I was sick.
DH cleaned the whole house yesterday so all I really have to do today is bathromm toilets, sinks and counters. Think I can hande that. :mrgreen:
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, have a good day at work! Enjoy Ruby's Tuesday! It's one of my favorite restaurants, too bad we don't have one around here!
Tamara, enjoy a great day!
I slept in this morning, when I woke up, my husband had left to work, but he is coming home for lunch. He left my favorite zero points breakfast ready for me, eggs, beans and Deli turkey! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹. I need to get back on track! The kitchen was a mess last night, but he worked on it this morning. I have my video playlist ready to finish cleaning up! I'm going to try to finish one more scrapbook challenge today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Enjoy dinner out Tammy!
Tamara, 45 years is a long time. Enjoy your visit with your aunt and cousin!
Lolis, my entire house needs a good cleaning but it will have to wait another day.

It's been a busy morning of baking. I'm hot, tired and a little cranky. I need to jump in the shower so I can run the dogs down to the vet before they close today. Dutch has to go in for his monthly injection and blood work and I've got 4 small ones that need vaccines and nails trimmed. I have 3 batches of dough in the fridge that I need to roll and cut out once the dogs are crated tonight. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Back at work for me - another busy day but then I have two days off next week (going to a concert out of town with a friend). Just one more day til Saturday and I told DH to stay out of my scrappy mojo this weekend LOL.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Jan Mosier wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:56 pm Enjoy dinner out Tammy!
Lolis, my entire house needs a good cleaning but it will have to wait another day.

It's been a busy morning of baking. I'm hot, tired and a little cranky. I need to jump in the shower so I can run the dogs down to the vet before they close today. Dutch has to go in for his monthly injection and blood work and I've got 4 small ones that need vaccines and nails trimmed. I have 3 batches of dough in the fridge that I need to roll and cut out once the dogs are crated tonight. :roll:
You're never cranky!!๐Ÿ˜
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:07 pm
Jan Mosier wrote: โ†‘Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:56 pm Enjoy dinner out Tammy!

You're never cranky!!๐Ÿ˜
My husband would disagree. He seems to catch the brunt of it some days! Thankfully, he is a very patient man and we've been married long enough now that he ignores it.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to โ€œDaily Chatterโ€