Happy Independence Day!!!

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Happy Independence Day!!!

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been one thing after another with all the animals this morning. They have all been out, fed, out again and if I'm lucky they will now sleep for awhile. The cat has now decided he wants attention and wants to sit on my laptop while I type. Well, my lunch with mom got cancelled and her campers was locked up in the shop. I still made the drive down to run a few errands and drop off a tent and table for my sisters July 4th celebration today. Anyone else have plans for the 4th?

Lolis, love the flower and thanks for the help with the Cameo, it will give me something to work on today.
Barb, did you get your issues resolved?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Independence Day!!!

Post by Tamara »

I am heartbroken and sick this morning. Our cabin we had for ten years until three years ago when we had to sell it due to my health is burnt to the ground along with all my friends and neighbors. It is so surreal that this is even imaginable. My friend who was next door to us had all of her scrapbooks of her cabin in the cabin. When you think of a cabin burning you never dreamed it would be 100 all at once on the mountainside all because someone was burning on their property. The fire started so far away you can't even comprehend it getting close. It had to of come through a gorge and to the top of the mountain and down. We sold ours to my foot doctor and when I had my surgery in March he was thanking me for letting them buy it. His family loved going up there. I at least have all my pics of building it and I am scrapping them now but I am still so so sad.
We are just doing chores around the house and then going to a Brazilian restaurant for lunch which will be dinner as well since it is soooooo much food.
We are not much crowd fans and DH has no patience for firework shows. Funny how times change. lol
Happy patriotic day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

We actually just got home....been at the inlaws all day....late breakfast, lunch and cards......beginners luck for me as I won numerous hands :mrgreen:

We're home now, Shawn is asleep on the couch and I'm playing catch up on here and in my scrap room. Hoping do do something crafty in here today.

Tamara - I'm sooooo sorry to hear about the cabin/s - I remember all the pictures over the years that you posted, and the mentioning about going there! It was a beautiful place for sure!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara so sorry about the cabin. I’ve cleaned out several things today - dog toys, DH’s game room and some in the scrapbook room. No scrapping but got cleaning done

Return to “Daily Chatter”