Happy Tuesday Ladies....7/3/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Tuesday Ladies....7/3/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Getting ready to head out the door.....I'm supposed to work until 5:00, but a coworker that closes has family coming in and needs some one to close, so I'll probably be there until closer to 8:00 pm tonight.....going be a long day for sure.

Nothing on the agenda today due to work, and maybe a tv show when I get home.....

What's everyone else have planned??

Barb - how are the software issues and internet issues going for you today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: Happy Tuesday Ladies....7/3/18

Post by BarbP »

tammyfolk wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:50 am Barb - how are the software issues and internet issues going for you today?
We are back online (at least for now) but my Silhouette won't work -- it keeps telling me to connect my machine and turn it on, but if IS on. There are a few other issues but at least I'm online. This is when I miss Ian, the former computer geek son in law.

Hopefully today I can print and scrap photos from my trip. As usual, I have only one or two with me in them; mostly my fault, not good at asking someone to take pics of me. DIL took a few on her phone so I need to ask her about that. Her mom or aunt may have taken one of two also at the Sunday family picnic I attended with DIL's family. They treat me like family, more so than my in-laws do. It's good to be home, but I miss the kids. And sweet Peggy Sue, my daughter's big clumsy Olde English bulldog.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I need a refresher course on how to download new files on my Cameo.

I have a pork roast in the crock pot that I put on at midnight last night that I need to chop up into bbq this morning. I have late lunch plans with my mom after Jack wakes up (he worked last night). She purchased a used Class C camper so that she could start camping along with me. She is in the process of having it restored. This week she has had new tires put on it and the dinette booth and couch reupholstered and she's excited to show me.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Tammy, have a nice day at work!
Barb, welcome home! Looking forward to your scrapbook pages! I think this link might be helpful with your Silhouette issues
https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/print ... connect-pc I've had issues with mine before and it turned out it was printer interference.

Jan, I left you a response about the Cameo, hope it helps. Enjoy your lunch date with your mom!
Finishing some Disney T shirts for my son's girlfriend. She is in a Folkloric Dance Ensemble, and they are dancing at one of the Disney parks in Florida next week.
Hoping to get a few pages done today, and getting ready for tomorrow.
I made this yesterday, I cut it with the Cricut. It's hanging on my front door now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

WOW!!! LOlis that is amazing!!
Jan that will be fun to camp with your mom!
Tammy sorry you have to work late...no fun!
Barb hope you are back and up running smoothly soon.

I took my dad to an endoscopy appt this morning. He has another small bleeding ulcer. I wasn't sure I would make it. I was throwing up last night and sick all day. I woke up just fine so I am back to eating again. :mrgreen:
I'm just chillin now. trying to get something done. and nothing really happens. lol
DH wants to chill in the theatre room so I guess we'll find something to watch.
Happy Monday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis - AMAZING!!!! Wow; I'm so impressed

Tamara, hope you feel better
Jan, have fun checking out your mom's camper
Barb, have no words of wisdom on the computer issues
Tammy, that is a long day to work - hope you get off early

We worked til closing time and come home and had to finish up a few things for the church books. I am going to work on my templates as soon as I get off of here LOL

Return to “Daily Chatter”