It's Monday Ladies....7/2/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Monday Ladies....7/2/18

Post by tammyfolk »

. . . and I've officially started the countdown for G to come home!! 13 days!! Of course once he gets home he'll be gone for a week, and then band camp for two, but it doesn't matter, he'll be home!

No plans for us today! I need to do some laundry and wash some rocks, but nothing that "has to get done" today. We have a few shows recorded that we'll probably watch, and I'd like to get some pics printed after work.

What's on your agenda??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: It's Monday Ladies....7/2/18

Post by sdwhru »

not too much here, work, then I've rented a movie at Redbox so I will be picking that up on the way home to watch. Maybe I will work on getting my templates moved to new storage while I watch TV ;)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Just got home from work....waiting on Shawn to get home. Thunder is already rolling in, and I'm sure the rain won't be to far behind ....

Think I may just have him stop at KFC for dinner so I don't have to go out tonight....not really feeling it anyways, and besides, I have pictures to sort through!

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

sdwhru wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:45 pm not too much here, work, then I've rented a movie at Redbox so I will be picking that up on the way home to watch. Maybe I will work on getting my templates moved to new storage while I watch TV ;)
Whatcha renting?? Shawn and I rented Deadpool this weekend, not really my type of movie, but his co-workers suggested it, and I like Ryan Reynolds.....so why not right?? It was pretty entertaining, and quite humurous! And apparently there is a part 2 ....

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

What's up, what's up? It's be a long and non productive day here. I've been piddling around the house all day but can't see that I've accomplished one single thing today! I had a late night and got up earlier than normal this morning. Spent the better part of the day working on laundry, vacuuming, and trying to clean the counter tops off in the kitchen. It seems they collect most of the clutter. My table is full of scrapbook stuff that I need to take back to my room so that I can bake this week. Hoping tomorrow will be a more productive day. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:04 pm
sdwhru wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:45 pm not too much here, work, then I've rented a movie at Redbox so I will be picking that up on the way home to watch. Maybe I will work on getting my templates moved to new storage while I watch TV ;)
Whatcha renting?? Shawn and I rented Deadpool this weekend, not really my type of movie, but his co-workers suggested it, and I like Ryan Reynolds.....so why not right?? It was pretty entertaining, and quite humurous! And apparently there is a part 2 ....
Same Kind of Different as Me - excellent movie; I really enjoyed it
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

We are having internet issues, software issues. new laptop issues.... feeling very frustrated. I have a design team assignment due tomorrow but I haven't been able to get photos edited and printed. Trying to come up with a plan B. I have a couple of finished but unseen pages for the memory book I'm making for our niece, so hoping I can use one of those for the challenge tomorrow. we've been able to use a wifi hotspot (it works sort of off and on) so hopefully I can upload in the morning. Our Hulu (through the Roku TV) is okay so we did have some entertainment. I looked on Comcast and there was no power outage information, but that doesn't mean there isn't an issue. Hopefully Mike will call and report in the a.m. if wwe're still having issues.

Return to “Daily Chatter”