It's Sunday 7/1/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Sunday 7/1/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Sunday ladies....and happy First day of July!!

nothing major planned for today....laundry, and housework. I've been paying bills this morning and sorting through my "catch all" table in my scrap room. I've finally decided that the current set up is just not functional for me so Shawn told me that if I move everything out we can work on it! I'm super excited about that!!

Just got off the phone with Jackie.....she and the baby have poison oak, and Everlys is still spreading. :shock: They've both been to the doctor and have medication, but it's still tough to see.....poor baby!

What's everyone else have planned for the day?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Sunday 7/1/18

Post by Tamara »

So sad Everly and Jackie must be itchy. That is no fun. Hope it goes away soon.

Just made two cherry cheesecakes. One for family dinner today and one to take to a guy who broke his back. Put a roast in the crockpot. We just have DD family today DS is flying home from China tonight and daughter in law opted out of family dinner. Not sure if it interferes with picking him up or she just doesn't like to come alone. You would think after 15 years she would feel comfortable!!!!
I have church in a bit then the rest of my day is free. Maybe I'll try to clean up some junk in the scrap room. :mrgreen:
Happy Sunday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'm home from my trip to Aurora IL and Milwaukee to meet the new grandbabies. Both Isla and Teddy are adorable. The flights both ways were uneventful; the wheelchair valet and pre-boarding services make it possible for me to travel. Jeff, Erica and Isla drove me to Milwaukee Monday so they could meet Teddy. Oldest daughter Heather and her 3 kids (two teen boys and two-year-old Charleigh) drove from Rochester MN Thursday afternoon and stayed until Friday afternoon. It was great to have time with everyone and a llittle difficult to leave; but financially we are in a good place so hopefully I won't have to wait so long to make the next visit.

Today I'm playing catch-up with laundry, meal planning, household stuff and design team assignments/scrapbooking challenges etc.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:49 am So sad Everly and Jackie must be itchy. That is no fun. Hope it goes away soon.

Just made two cherry cheesecakes. One for family dinner today and one to take to a guy who broke his back. Put a roast in the crockpot. We just have DD family today DS is flying home from China tonight and daughter in law opted out of family dinner. Not sure if it interferes with picking him up or she just doesn't like to come alone. You would think after 15 years she would feel comfortable!!!!
I have church in a bit then the rest of my day is free. Maybe I'll try to clean up some junk in the scrap room. :mrgreen:
Happy Sunday!!
Tamara
I'm still the same way with Shawns parents.....no idea why. :roll:

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:46 pm I'm home from my trip to Aurora IL and Milwaukee to meet the new grandbabies. Both Isla and Teddy are adorable. The flights both ways were uneventful; the wheelchair valet and pre-boarding services make it possible for me to travel. Jeff, Erica and Isla drove me to Milwaukee Monday so they could meet Teddy. Oldest daughter Heather and her 3 kids (two teen boys and two-year-old Charleigh) drove from Rochester MN Thursday afternoon and stayed until Friday afternoon. It was great to have time with everyone and a llittle difficult to leave; but financially we are in a good place so hopefully I won't have to wait so long to make the next visit.

Today I'm playing catch-up with laundry, meal planning, household stuff and design team assignments/scrapbooking challenges etc.
Welcome home Barb!

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Have fun working on the scrapbook room, Tammy; sorry about Jackie & Everly - that sucks! Welcome back, Barb!

Return to “Daily Chatter”