It's the Weekend! Saturday 6/30/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's the Weekend! Saturday 6/30/18

Post by tammyfolk »

... and the last day of June! Seriously where has the time gone?

Shawn and I are about to head out for a late lunch and to run some errands. It's brutally hot here today, kinda reminds me of NC weather a bit....working in my scraproom, and hoping to actually finish the layout I started a couple of days ago....just need a title, journaling and some final touches...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's the Weekend! Saturday 6/30/18

Post by Lolis »

My boys are home! We are enjoying unusually nice weather, still hot but no triple digits!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

just some odds and ends today. We bought a new dresser and nightstand for the guest bedroom downstairs. it looks so much more complete now. I had a childs table and chairs with a bunch of blankets and clutter in the corner. Got rid of that and decided to get a nightstand which led to dresser. Now I will have more room for storage. That makes me happy!
We are invited to Mr Pickles birthday party tonight. This is the fourth one I think. He is my granddaughters bunny. She does a theme party every year and its amazing. Tonight we are villains in a clue game. I am Queen of hearts and Tom is Captain Hook. I'm sure there will be pics.
Happy Saturday!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Another round of rain/storms here today so it is cooler weather here - so grateful for that. I spent most of the morning doing some cleaning and now I should go get into the scraproom but I'm being lazy on the couch with the dogs. I am working on getting some Ottlites I got at Joann's when they were on sale too ;)

Return to “Daily Chatter”