It's Friday Ladies....06/29/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Friday Ladies....06/29/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good Morning Ladies.....It's finally Friday!! Woo Hoo!

I'm doing much better today! Shawn is finally home, and I facetimed both of my kids yesterday! Of course I usually do, but the past few days were just downers for me....plus I had my monthly visitor so that probably had a tad bit to do with it.....happy today!

Not much planned for the weekend (yet). I have to make a trip to the post office, and the dry cleaners, but that's my only MUST do things! So I think we're playing it by ear. Lots of tv shows to catch up on, etc. Plus, I even started a layout, and feel confident that I'll finish it....totally a strange feeling, but I'm likin' it!

What's everyone else have planned??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Friday Ladies....06/29/2018

Post by Tamara »

Tammy you just keep that up and that page will turn into two then three.... :mrgreen: We don't have any plans for the weekend yet either but Miss Kalli is having her anual Bunny Birthday party so we have that to go to tomorrow night but we are free otherwise all day. I just cleaned up a corner and a bookshelf in the spare room downstairs. We had a kids table and chairs in there that never gets used so I took it out along with all the junk that accumulated there. DH suggested a nightstand so we may go shop for that tomorrow. I am taking dinner to a lady in the neighborhood who had a hysterectomy. I'm putting a few things up for sale on our local facebook page. I hope to get my last challenge layout finished today. I bought some more scrapbook organizer items yesterday so I need to give them homes too. It may be a busy afternoon. Right now I need to get exercising.
Hope your day is fabulous!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

We already took our bikes for a spin! Only once this week. We had a busy week since our water heater broke. Oh well, everything is fixed now. This bike is not as comfortable as the Huffy bike I had bought first, but it is so much prettier! Walmart put it together, but my husband made a few adjustments to make it better for me.
Here is my bike:
And here I am matching my bike! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Lolis, what a pretty bike!

I am the only one at the office; the boss left early to fly out of town and the others abandoned me. LOL After work (actual shutting the place down about 45 minutes early) going to meet my knitting friends at The Baked Bear (ice cream shop) So not what I usually eat but it is soooo good.

Then I need to go home and get DH motivated on cleaning up some things - yeah! NOT Hopefully I will spend tomorrow scrapping. If not, I will be doing the get out of my hair thing ;)

Return to “Daily Chatter”