Happy Thursday Ladies....6/28/2018

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Thursday Ladies....6/28/2018

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone....

What's on your agenda today?? I'm heading off to work in just a few minutes.....today is my late night so I'll be home closer to six tonight. Shawn should be home sometime today....he's been gone since Tuesday morning. I've been in a slight state of depression the past few days not wanting to do anything but sit around a mope. I miss my kids, I miss Everly and I miss Shawn.....ok, enough whining!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Thursday Ladies....6/28/2018

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy you're the complete opposite of me. I love my kid (who lives next door), I love my dogs (all 13), I love my husband (although he sometimes drives me insane), but I also love some "me" time. I love having the house all to myself......maybe it's because it rarely happens. I told Jack the other day, when my boarders go home next week LoLa and I are taking the camper to the state park to sit in the woods for a couple of days! :lol: No internet and no cable tv, just a girl, her dog and her camper! :lol: I saw that on a t-shirt this week and loved it! ;) Hey, that makes a great title for a layout! :o

I have some liver dough thawing on the counter that needs to be rolled out and cut today, also need to bake a batch of bacon treats and I'm all done for the week. I have two all day events coming up at the end of next month so I may or may not bake an extra batch or two tomorrow and freeze them until I need them.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Thursday Ladies....6/28/2018

Post by Tamara »

I had another card class at our scrap store today. It was fun times. Popsicle cards with doodlebug papers and pop ups. They served ice cream bars or ice cream sandwiches. Pretty fun!
did some shopping at hobby lobby and made lettuce wraps for dinner.
Ready to just chill now. I bought some monkey paper for the Wednesday challenge. Now I just need to find the right pics.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”