It's Monday again....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Monday again....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what's happening in your little world today?

I'm getting ready to head out the door to restock the stores in Hartsville and grab some lunch with my mom while I'm down that way. Then it's home to bake. I baked yesterday but still have 3 batches of dough left in the fridge that needs to be rolled and cut. If I get it done today, it should put me ahead for the week. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's Monday again....

Post by Lolis »

Way to go Jan! If you get ahead, you could squeeze a little scrapbook time! Have a fun lunch with your mom!
My new bike is in! I just called to have them assemble it before I pick it up. Hopefully it will be ready today! Yay!
I had gotten a super cute metallic purple bike, but it didn’t have a basket and the baskets they had were more expensive than a bike with a matching basket. I took it for a spin and saw many interesting rocks, for painting and for collecting, but I couldn’t bring them home, so I had to look for another bike. This one is pink and black, which matches my husbands’s bike, and $10.00 get donated to the breast cancer research.
Last year the students from my book club painted rocks as a random act of kindness. We took them to distribute around the city on a Historical trolley ride. I’m planning on doing it again.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Lolis can't wait to see a picture of your bike! How fun. I'll never be able to ride a bike again but back it the days...I loved it!
Jan You get the award for the most baking!!
I am home from our trip with my daughter and the grandkids. It was definitely an adventure. I need to get some pics posted but my dad is not doing well. I made him an emergency Dr. appt for this afternoon and was going to go take him but my sister in law lives down there and she said it makes no sense to have me run down so she o=is taking him. Hoping t find some answers for his pain. I'm sure we don't have much longer with him, his body is deteriorating. He is 89 tomorrow. My brother and sister in law that lives by him is going out of town Wednesday until the fourth of July so we are getting a schedule together for everyone to check in on him. I had my A1C dr. appointment this morning. I really thought it was going to be a disaster but I came out ok. Dr. even said she was proud of me considering I had surgery , had the stress of not driving and could not exercise and it only went up three points so I am still in a good range. I know I could do better but it is so hard especially with summer. We're all good now.
I can't wait to get the scrapbook challenges from last week done. I almost forgot to do the laundry. Having a dr, appt on a Monday morning throws me off! We have a viewing tonight and a funeral tomorrow. Our cutes friend passed away he was 95. His wife is still here and she is 96.

Happy Monday!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I am in the midst of packing...scrap room is almost finished and then on to the rest of the house and then the painting and primping begins to get the house ready to sell. At work, I am training my replacement who has absolutely no design background but was hired because she was pleasant plus trying to finish projects that I am working on. We are heading to NC in 2 weeks to look for a house that will be available mid Sept. when we move. Sooooo much to do and so little time!!! Just wanted to say hi! Back to work!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Can't wait to see that bike Lolis. Jan - all the baking you do - I'm in awe

Finally Noel was able to keep her food down all day and a few treats
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

sdwhru wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:18 pm Can't wait to see that bike Lolis. Jan - all the baking you do - I'm in awe

What's wrong with Noel?
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Patti wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:54 am I am in the midst of packing...scrap room is almost finished and then on to the rest of the house and then the painting and primping begins to get the house ready to sell. At work, I am training my replacement who has absolutely no design background but was hired because she was pleasant plus trying to finish projects that I am working on. We are heading to NC in 2 weeks to look for a house that will be available mid Sept. when we move. Sooooo much to do and so little time!!! Just wanted to say hi! Back to work!
What, you're moving to NC??? What part of NC?
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:48 am
Patti wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:54 am I am in the midst of packing...scrap room is almost finished and then on to the rest of the house and then the painting and primping begins to get the house ready to sell. At work, I am training my replacement who has absolutely no design background but was hired because she was pleasant plus trying to finish projects that I am working on. We are heading to NC in 2 weeks to look for a house that will be available mid Sept. when we move. Sooooo much to do and so little time!!! Just wanted to say hi! Back to work!
What, you're moving to NC??? What part of NC?
North Wilkesboro North Western corner...only a few hours from you and all the pups!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:47 am
sdwhru wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:18 pm Can't wait to see that bike Lolis. Jan - all the baking you do - I'm in awe

What's wrong with Noel?
The vet could never exactly figure out - did blood work all okay; did x-ray no blockage or mass; finally come down to some bacterial/gastro thing going on. Grateful she is doing better
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

My vet now keeps me supplied in meds so that if something comes up I can call him at home and he will tell me what to give them. So far it's working out great. At least I'm not making a trip a week to his office because one of the dogs ate something they shouldn't have. I only worry if they become lethargic and don't eat for a couple of days.
Last edited by Jan Mosier on Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”