It's Thursday Ladies....

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Thursday Ladies....

Post by tammyfolk »

...so what's on your agenda today??

Today is my late day so I'm not due in until 9, but work until 5:30 or until the last patient leaves....already started unloading the dishwasher, and started a load of clothes....now I'm here checking in. There are still a few "little" things that I'd like to get done before I head out the door!

Have a great day ladies...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: It's Thursday Ladies....

Post by Lolis »

Have a nice day at work, Tammy!

It's still raining, I'm planning on finishing the pages I started yesterday. I keep getting distracted looking for stuff I know I have but can't find it, and by cleaning and organizing small areas. Yesterday it was my loose papers. I have them organized by white to black, Roy G Biv, and the neutrals, but they were messy and there were some that were out of place.
I bought a beautiful cruiser bike a couple of weeks ago from Walmart. I took it for a spin and I saw a few rocks that I wanted to pick up, but I didn't have a basket, so I went to return it yesterday and the bike with the basket was gone. I'm going to order one online, but there are two that I like and I can't decide which one to get. :? :? :?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Today I need to start organizing and packing my suitcase, writing down any information that Mike needs to know in relation to taking care of Mom, etc. He told me not to bother to cook meals ahead, he will just wing it. Mom doesn't eat a lot and he knows what she likes so they should be fine.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Lolis wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:29 am Have a nice day at work, Tammy!

It's still raining, I'm planning on finishing the pages I started yesterday. I keep getting distracted looking for stuff I know I have but can't find it, and by cleaning and organizing small areas. Yesterday it was my loose papers. I have them organized by white to black, Roy G Biv, and the neutrals, but they were messy and there were some that were out of place.
I bought a beautiful cruiser bike a couple of weeks ago from Walmart. I took it for a spin and I saw a few rocks that I wanted to pick up, but I didn't have a basket, so I went to return it yesterday and the bike with the basket was gone. I'm going to order one online, but there are two that I like and I can't decide which one to get. :? :? :?
Will your rocks be for painting? good luck with the bicycle choice!

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

BarbP wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:38 am Today I need to start organizing and packing my suitcase, writing down any information that Mike needs to know in relation to taking care of Mom, etc. He told me not to bother to cook meals ahead, he will just wing it. Mom doesn't eat a lot and he knows what she likes so they should be fine.
you leave tomorrow right Barb?? Or this morning early am?? Either way, have an amazing trip, and enjoy the FAMILY!

ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”