Happy Wednesday Ladies...6/20/18

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Wednesday Ladies...6/20/18

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!!

So how is everyone?? What's on your agenda today?? Anything exciting?? I have a half day today (as we only have 2 providers working) so I'm working on a list of things to do for when I get home today!! Shawn will still be at work so I won't feel so guilty being in my scrap room. Lots of little things that I'd like to get accomplished! G's been gone almost 2 weeks now and I still haven't changed his sheets, things like that!

Hope everyone has a great day! I'll check in when I get off!

And don't forget to sign up for BINGO ! The game is hosted by Beth this month!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Wednesday Ladies...6/20/18

Post by Lolis »

It's raining! SCRAPADOODLEDO!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'm mourning the demise of. my laptop Monday night. We tried all sorts of stuff but nothing helped. We couldn't get the files off it and pretty much everything is toast. Mike ordered a new laptop for me but it won't get here till Friday and I leave Fir night for Denver to fly out at o dark 30 to Chicago. The worst is that I probably lost some photos, my lists of completed layouts over the past few years and my Silhouette files. Should be able to get the files downloaded from the company. I know none of it is the end of the world but it still is a bummer.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Oh Barb! sorry about your laptop! I've been using Google to save everything, that way I have access to all my files from any computer or device I'm using.
Happy travels!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Lolis wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:35 am Oh Barb! sorry about your laptop! I've been using Google to save everything, that way I have access to all my files from any computer or device I'm using.
Happy travels!
I was using Microsoft's Onedrive to save photos and such; that's what led to my crash, apparently. There's a problem going back 5 years or so with Microsoft and is related to passwords. But I probably had something going on in my computer with corrupted file or something. This is when I miss my former son in law. His degree is in computer sciences and he used to help us out of messes like this. But most likely he would have told us to do what we did in the end anyway.

Return to “Daily Chatter”