WooHoo Wednesday 6.6.18

Tamara
Challenge Team

WooHoo Wednesday 6.6.18

Post by Tamara »

Hello Wednesday!

We are heading to the Fairies at Gardner Village today and then its our family craft night. We are making clothespin flag wreaths. So as you can see my day is full! Off to exercise then gather everything together. We are going to do the craft at my Dads since we needed to feed him tonight. My brother is out of town and he usually takes care of that so we all stepped in to help. I told my dad this way he can have a bunch of us at once to visit him. LOL Miss Kalli has wanted to go to the fairies for a month we just haven't found the time yet. Picture overload coming!!!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: WooHoo Wednesday 6.6.18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Have fun Tamara.

More testing at the vet office. Should have results tomorrow. Can't come soon enough. Dutch is very weak right now. Didn't get anything done again today but hoping tomorrow is more productive. I am itching to scrap. I started a couple of layouts and finished the Patti's tag challenge will try to upload pics tomorrow when it's light out.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: WooHoo Wednesday 6.6.18

Post by sdwhru »

The fairies sounds like such fun as does the wreaths. Hope you got some results from the vet finally, Jan.

Return to “Daily Chatter”