It's Hump Day.....

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Hump Day.....

Post by Jan Mosier »

so what's on your agenda for the day?

It's been a non productive morning thus far. I had all intentions of knocking out a majority of my baking and so far I haven't baked a thing. I sat down to watch the end of a movie that Jack was watching before he left for work and the next thing I know, I woke myself up snoring. :lol: Looks like another long day in the kitchen. Thankfully, I don't have to cook tonight. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
BarbP
Sous Chef

Re: It's Hump Day.....

Post by BarbP »

My mom woke up way earlier than usual so I thought maybe we could visit the zoo and watch the lion cub triplets; but she fell asleep in her rocker after lunch and I don't want to wake her. We have an annual pass so we can go another day. Meanwhile, I have a couple of errands that I could run; and I could work on the memory book for my niece or a baby mini album for Teddy and his parents. This retirement thing has soooooo many choices :lol:
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

I to had some errands to run today and then back home where it is nice and cool with some Ice Tea
and do some scrapping working on school books and maybe on some cookbooks
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

thank goodness; my cold/sinus thing is dragging on me today; looking forward to going home and getting a nap in before bedtime LOL
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Got up this morning and finished this graduation gift for my nephew. Got it off pinterest but of course put my own twist on it.

Then I ran it down to him and stopped at my dads. Then I ran out of oxygen and had to hurry home. I went almost thirty minutes without oxygen, I can't believe I forgot a spare. In the heat the plug in the card doesn't work if it runs all the way out and I was thirty minute from home. My oxygen level was 77 when I got home. It is suppose to be 95 here in this mountainous state. Crazy I know!!!

I have a grandsons soccer game tonight and DH is working late.
Happy Wednesday! hoping to get a layout done as well. I'm watching Riverdale season 2 and it is so very crazy!!!!!
Tamara
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 3:54 pm Got up this morning and finished this graduation gift for my nephew. Got it off pinterest but of course put my own twist on it.

Then I ran it down to him and stopped at my dads. Then I ran out of oxygen and had to hurry home. I went almost thirty minutes without oxygen, I can't believe I forgot a spare. In the heat the plug in the card doesn't work if it runs all the way out and I was thirty minute from home. My oxygen level was 77 when I got home. It is suppose to be 95 here in this mountainous state. Crazy I know!!!

I have a grandsons soccer game tonight and DH is working late.
Happy Wednesday! hoping to get a layout done as well. I'm watching Riverdale season 2 and it is so very crazy!!!!!
Tamara

Tamara, that is too cool. I have the whole second season of Riverdale to watch; thinking I am going to start on it this weekend :D

Return to “Daily Chatter”